Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life charity games (22nd May 2007) - Squads and Officials

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]what has medders knee, some random armaid, sittingbourne trains all got to do with the squad? eh? eh?

A taster of the pics to expect the day after the game.... especially of Ketman

I have been given the afternoon off by my boss (No need to take holiday) but I'm wondering whether to book the next day off - due to not being able to move - let alone walk!

Mx
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]what has medders knee, some random armaid, sittingbourne trains all got to do with the squad? eh? eh?

A taster of the pics to expect the day after the game.... especially of Ketman

I have been given the afternoon off by my boss (No need to take holiday) but I'm wondering whether to book the next day off - due to not being able to move - let alone walk!

Mx

i have maria, trust me your gonna be in pain for sure!
  • Options
    I'm thinknig about taking the week off and popping over to Prague on the Wednesday, not so sure that's a great idea though :(
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited May 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]I'm thinknig about taking the week off and popping over to Prague on the Wednesday, not so sure that's a great idea though :(

i heard that in prague you can get cheap chin nuts??
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Medders bruise pic got me thinking, that I take it we are going to have a thread dedicated to pictures of our respective injuries after the 22nd.
  • Options
    I've been there a few times, we go quite often for huge pissups, not entirely sure what a chin nut is though.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]I've been there a few times, we go quite often for huge pissups, not entirely sure what a chin nut is though.

chin nuts, its what birds get when you put your........ ok put it this way, your nuts would be on your birds chin why??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]yer big girls blouse. taking pics of your knee?

you did that with make up!

do some work :-P

Stay out of it! That's a man bruise... nearly took my leg off that did. You women don't get man bruises... just like you don't get man flu.
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Yeye, someone else cleared that all up for me!!

Well, I've never had to pay, so the average price out there is something I couldn't tell yah mate :-)

That said, Prague is an AMAZING place, I'd recommend it to anyone!
  • Options
    I can confirm that the pitch is gonna be in a beastly state come the 22nd May. You see they have played a total of 27 games in around 8 months with the pitch being regularly tended & watered. We are the LAST of about 60 Corporate games in the space of three weeks, so expect plenty of divots, potholes, sand & a concrete feel to the pitch...oh plus it's big. Expect to be walking around like John Wayne the day after for some & probably three days after for others..:-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My team talk is to kick you out of the game, ala Pele by the Portugese in 1966, Ketters!
  • Options
    C'mon Charlton Pathetic. By the way wasnt that the team prior to King Pards taking over???? I have dusted off the Blue boots, flexed the muscles. I'm ready. Do we have a kit by the way, i'm not running around in my boxers like i did once in PE when ii forgot my kit in primary school.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]My team talk is to kick you out of the game, ala Pele by the Portugese in 1966, Ketters!

If you are worried by a slow 37 year old Vet Centre Half with a dodgy groin I would be worried. I'd be more worried about what young Polo is gonna do to your back four..! :-)
  • Options
    Nice tactics boss.......I'll have to catch them first
  • Options
    Medders I have photographic evidence of you and that barmaid!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]My team talk is to kick you out of the game, ala Pele by the Portugese in 1966, Ketters!

If you are worried by a slow 37 year old Vet Centre Half with a dodgy groin I would be worried. I'd be more worried about what young Polo is gonna do to your back four..! :-)

Cheers for the tip, mind games.

Right Hillsy son, early reducer on Polo
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]My team talk is to kick you out of the game, ala Pele by the Portugese in 1966, Ketters![/quote]

Finally my manager gives an idea of our tactics. So we're Bolton then
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I can confirm that the pitch is gonna be in a beastly state come the 22nd May. You see they have played a total of 27 games in around 8 months with the pitch being regularly tended & watered. We are the LAST of about 60 Corporate games in the space of three weeks, so expect plenty of divots, potholes, sand & a concrete feel to the pitch...oh plus it's big. Expect to be walking around like John Wayne the day after for some & probably three days after for others..:-)[/quote]

do you recommend a mounded stud then Ketman or good old leather
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]Medders I have photographic evidence of you and that barmaid!

I don't doubt it! Being saved for a special occasion is it?!
  • Options
    i would like to be amoung the first to blame the divots for the quality of my passing, shooting tackling ect
    Be waiting for sarnie in the bugle on monday the mind games start here
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    whats going on with the kits and stuff? and are we going to be using prem nike balls? or henry floaters. the later would provide great entertainment.

And have we got shirt numbers? if so, BAGSIE 9! for the junk food addicks.

WE ARE THE JUNK FOOD, WE ARE THE JUNK FOOD, WE ARE THE JUNK FOOD.....covered end?

Well done to all organisers i cant imagine how much hard work you guys have put in to this. I'm so excited.
  • Options
    We are Unathletic, We are Unathletic!!!

Say we are Unathletic!!

(repeat to fade)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]

Cheers for the tip, mind games.

What ever you say gaffa.
  • Options
    anyone looking to buy a new pair of boots for the occassion, may I recommend the club shop, the wife just returned from spending spree popped into the club shop, only to find joma boots on sale, not sure that off white & red should be the colour of football boots but I`ve seen worse, and if any of the lady lifers taking part need boots the junior sizes are around 20 quid.
  • Options
    Just make sure you wear them in first or it'll be blister-tastic!
  • Options
    AFKA - as I am regretfully unable to attend this gig I still intend to gather money for the charity. Will there be any publicity of posters available or something that I can put up in the pub? The landlord is all up for it (VFR CD pub).
  • Options
    Solid - look on here tomorrow and there should be something linked with the Herbert.
  • Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsy's Up[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Cheers for the tip, mind games.

What ever you say gaffa.

Oh come on, this is a charity game, etc! You cant do that.

Your only gonna look like a tit when you come flying in and I nutmeg ya anyways ;)
  • Options