Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

To all those threatening to boycott

124»

Comments

• Options
    The West Stand is on private land & the road is open to traffic & is meant to be kept clear.
  • Options
    There will be a dispersal zone / order and Section 35s
  • Options
    PL54 said:

There will be a dispersal zone / order and Section 35s

35's? That'll be for the crazy folk entering the stadium not protesting outside
  • Options
    Now that we have electronic ticketing surely it is more easy to assess the real attendance on match day?
  • Options
    Its been said before but does the attendance figure actually specify the number of people in the ground or the number of tickets sold?
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Its been said before but does the attendance figure actually specify the number of people in the ground or the number of tickets sold?

tickets sold/comps/forced onto innocent school children
  • Options
    As people are already talking about gathering outside the West it is a totally stupid tactic to try and hold two events. Meet in the West and wait to see if you get dispersed. A non-violent 'sit in' protest will be far more visible than standing in the road by the North. This is about Charlton not fan factions, so can everyone who wants to protest please do so in union and those that don't, enjoy your pie.
  • Options
    CHG said:

I would just like to make this very clear...

Anyone trying to stop me getting into The Valley on matchday, better have a bloody good dentist...

Are you going to give them a can of Coke and a Kingsize Mars Bar?

Nobody could afford a can of coke AND a kingsize Mars Bar from the food kiosks at the Valley surely?
  • Options
    I should think that any plots and plans on here will be seen/passed onto the club and then pre-empted by the way of dispersal or searches.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If we continue as we are the stadium will soon be empty apart from away fans. I have reached a stage where I can't see this team winning again.