Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Class of '92

124»

Comments

• Options
    Enjoy watching that, love Paul Scholes.
  • Options
    have to wait a week for the next one :( Enjoyed that. Reminded me of the story -Babs - Salford's Pies are so famous we got awarded a star. Reporter - What! A Michelin Star - Babs - No. A star for food hygene!
  • Options
    Yes, I hope his Cheese business goes well. I assume his girlfriend is the cheese expert or they might be in trouble!
  • Options

Love these insight programmes. Really warmed to that Seddon

Yes, I hope his Cheese business goes well. I assume his girlfriend is the cheese expert or they might be in trouble!

Now playing for Ramsbottom United in the EvoStik League Division One North.
  • Options

Now playing for Ramsbottom United in the EvoStik League Division One North.
    Proper northern name
  • Options
    Excellent program. There's something about football at that level.
  • Options
    Really enjoyed that. I enjoyed last year's too. I think trying to cram an entire season into 2 episodes is a bit much though. I wish the series was longer
  • Options

Really enjoyed that. I enjoyed last year's too. I think trying to cram an entire season into 2 episodes is a bit much though. I wish the series was longer

It'd help if they didn't faff away with the wedding planning.
  • Options

I thought she looked lovely in her dress.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Really?! Thought he was a bit of twat myself. Everyt interview started with him wanting the best for the team and ended up with it being about him and a moan about not being in the team.
  • Options

Really?! Thought he was a bit of twat myself. Everyt interview started with him wanting the best for the team and ended up with it being about him and a moan about not being in the team.
    But isn't that an interesting insight into the mind of a footballer ? You have dual interests, one in yourself and one in your team. Often these dual interests coexist happily, but what happens when they don't ?

Open a cheese shop with your fit girlfriend appears to be the answer.
  • Options

....and in this weeks episode we see Bernard and his 4 friends go to a choreographer to learn a routine to dance at his wedding.

• Options
    And his Mrs getting her hair done.
  • Options
    Really , Really enjoyable programme . I love non league football.
  • Options

I don't get that. How on earth was he a twat? Sure he was a bit vain but all he wanted to do was play and score.
    I liked him.
  • Options
    At times it seemed like the whole show was about him but I must admit it was bloody good seeing him score in extra time.

Being the hero one last time was all he wanted. And a cracking goal too.
  • Options
    Passion. Football. What's not to like.

If only SE7 fòotball shared that.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Interesting that Salford sit 3rd in the league and could be a football league team next season and suddenly Beckham jumps aboard and buys 10% of the club
  • Options

Interesting that Salford sit 3rd in the league and could be a football league team next season and suddenly Beckham jumps aboard and buys 10% of the club

I read a couple of days ago that Scholes was being lined up for the Oldham job. Wouldn't he have to relinquish his share holding if they were to be playing in the same league?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2019
    JohnBoyUK said:

I read a couple of days ago that Scholes was being lined up for the Oldham job. Wouldn't he have to relinquish his share holding if they were to be playing in the same league?
    He will probably find a way around it
    Sell 2% his shares to Butt, Giggs, Beckham and the Nevilles so they have 12% each with a contract that says when he gets sacked he buys them back at the same price
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Yes he will do...

I think after all that its one of the Football League Fit and Proper person questions; i.e. Do you have any interest or involvement in another club, which would be Scholes' case
  • Options
    If he gets the job will the club be renamed Paul Scholes Oldham Athletic?
  • Options

He said himself he hasn't been allowed to invest in another club whilst sorting out Inter Miami