Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Middlesboro Match thread 31/10/15

Comments

• Options
    RD turn off the bunson burner, pack the petrie dishes away and you can sell off the test tubes. Wipe the chalk board full of equations clean, take your white coat off and just fuck off you daft Belgian scientist you!!!!
  • Options
    cry for a handball against solly, and solly and de penna are still at each other
    ref checks watch
  • Options
    We are the new Blackpool. Not just in terms of results - we also have an owner with mental health issues.
  • Options
    If Bolton draw tonight we go 2nd to bottom
  • Options
    3-0
  • Options
    fk taken.....boro play keep ball.....moussa tackles and wins it but jbg losses it and they come forward...cross comes in and FT 3-0
  • Options
    I'm afraid we're gonna lose at Mk Dons as well!
  • Options
    Great effort lads.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Has anybody seen Duchatelet and Simon Jordan in the same room?
  • Options
    nugent on the right, adoma and penna, and hendo misses cross, still boro
    and it is all over
    we have lost 3-0
    who would have thought it eh?
    sorry to bring the bad tidings but don't shoot the messenger.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Back from the dead to say at least we haven't lost any ground on those around us. MK Dons just conceded another. Happy days!
  • Options
    B/City 1 Fulham 4, even they can score
  • Options
    Thanks Red & Seth.:-(
  • Options
    Reza seems to have been very involved since he came on
  • Options
    Still not conviced about Makienok , not aggressive enough for me and i wouldnt pin any hopes of him getting more than 5 goals this season.
  • Options
    FT stats addicks first-:
    possession..........27% - 73%
    shots on.............. 1 - 9
    shots off............. 4 - 16
    corners.............. 2 - 15

GOALS................ 0 - 3
  • Options
    What odds can you get for another 3-0 next match?
  • Options
    Thanks to RD and SP for the commentary. Next time, can you make it up and let us win, please!
  • Options
    Well, that was exactly as bad as expected, but how are we going to dredge up any kind of halfway decent score against MKD?
  • Options

well done RD and SP

I think you mean RM

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks RM.
  • Options

Well, that was exactly as bad as expected, but how are we going to dredge up any kind of halfway decent score against MKD?

We can start by excising KAG from the matchday squad. Kid just isn't ready
  • Options

Thanks to RD and SP for the commentary. Next time, can you make it up and let us win, please!

That could be the solution! Bad match to bring in a new manager for, might as well have kept Guy on for this one.
  • Options

Still not conviced about Makienok , not aggressive enough for me and i wouldnt pin any hopes of him getting more than 5 goals this season.

It's questionable whether the team will get 5 more goals this season.
  • Options
    ehhh what else did we expect? 3-0 was probably the shortest odds in the bookies today
  • Options
    Leuth said:

We can start by excising KAG from the matchday squad. Kid just isn't ready
    Of all the players you condemn, I notice the more experience players were not exactly 5-star
  • Options

RD FOR FUCK SAKE DO SOMETHING RIGHT AND LEAVE!!!!

No swearing on the match thread please or I'll have @Redmidland on my case

Oh.....
    Apologies @AFKABartram....just lost it a bit for a few seconds...apologies to all for the bad language
  • Options
    seth plum said:

well done RD and SP

I think you mean RM

yes, now for the players marks, oh dear
  • Options
    Well at least I made a wad of cash based on how shit we are.

The sad thing? KF tried to sit on it for a 0-0, so the second that first went in the whistle may aswell have gone. Why not give the game a go? We barely touched the ball, the players will be knackered and depressed even more than they already were having chased the ball all game, and also sitting there wondering what would have happened if we atleast gave it a little go. RD OUT
  • Options
    Thanks Red and Seth, I salute your steadfastness in bringing us such dire reports.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!