Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Middlesboro Match thread 31/10/15

1161718192022»

Comments

• Options
    Players pull it out for the new manager. Sorry Karel but 'temporary' means just that for you. I will predict you won't see January in post.
  • Options
    I said I wasn't going to follow the thread today but it's hard not to when you're sitting at home watching the rugby. Thanks SP and RM.
  • Options

RD FOR FUCK SAKE DO SOMETHING RIGHT AND LEAVE!!!!

No swearing on the match thread please or I'll have @Redmidland on my case

Oh.....
    Apologies @AFKABartram....just lost it a bit for a few seconds...apologies to all for the bad language
    I think you did well to keep it so restrained.
  • Options
    We will be Ok when the injured players come back.
    Oh apart from Igor they are back, oh dear!
  • Options

Still not conviced about Makienok , not aggressive enough for me and i wouldnt pin any hopes of him getting more than 5 goals this season.

Mak could not be blamed for today. He was up there on his own and it was a lost cause.
  • Options
    We can start by excising KAG from the matchday squad. Kid just isn't ready

There is a good player there and perhaps could do a job out wide to get experience.
  • Options
    Godstone said:

Thanks to RD and SP for the commentary. Next time, can you make it up and let us win, please!

That could be the solution! Bad match to bring in a new manager for, might as well have kept Guy on for this one.
    Perhaps we could have a fantasy match thread on Tuesday at MK Dons?
  • Options
    Wot direction is this club going , I can only see us going 1 way which is down , everything is a total shambles players not performing, hard to see where our next win is coming from.
  • Options
    Once again it seemed as soon as the first goal went in....we gave up...no passion.....and little pride. RD has done for us and i do not think gives a sxxt! Well thanks you Belgium idiot for killing our club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The set up is so full of gaps where there should be personnel - we have an idiot come lunatic come senile owner who doesn't even come to the Valley. You couldn't make up anything more ridiculous if you tried.
  • Options
    It's death by a thousand cuts, Belgian style.
  • Options
    Three 3-0 defeats in a row. Wow
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Three 3-0 defeats in a row. Wow

At least we're consistent
  • Options
    I wonder what the odds would have been on that.
  • Options

I wonder what the odds would have been on that.

Being Charlton I would guess no better than evens
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!