Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fans / Club meeting tonight

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2015
  • Options

Questions waiting to be asked (part 1)

Q: Please would Ms Meire and Mr Murray each articulate their understanding of what is concerning the fans at the moment.

a) Given your answer to the above question, what actions are your priority at this time?
    b) How would you describe the importance of the supporters to the football club?
    c) How would you describe the importance of the club’s history, particularly the last 30 years, to its supporters and its culture?
    d) Why does the club consider that supporters have not supported the ‘network’ concept?

Wouldnt it be sensible to wait until afterwards rather than going on a few intermittent tweets to learn how events actually evolved first?

People on here are suggesting that those in the room are not capable of asking the right questions. I'm simply demonstrating that that is not the case.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    She seems to have no idea that the protest was what the majority of fans are thinking just because 400 or so fans were there does not mean that majority of others are fearing for our club. Why are crowds going down and people generally disheartened by the whole club
  • Options
    has the final whistle gone
  • Options

I wasn't at the whole protest but in my opinion it's a shame if it became personal against KM as she will spin that against us. Why couldn't it be kept to 'we want our Charlton back' 'we want Roland out' etc etc?

It wasn't really personal. Few anti KM chants the same way there were a few anti RD chants. Unavoidable if she plays the sexism card.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

So there we have it. A fans meeting is called because the regime is worried about a big protest at the Sky game v Ipswich. after going through an hour of nonsense, we get to the main point.

For KM & RM to call a fans meeting, after months of non-engagement, they must be rattled. Very rattled. Past history will tell RM that once the Charlton fan base pulls together on an issue, it can be formidable.

Are we in war mode yet?

To f-ing right we are
  • Options

Brad Pinard ‏@Brad_Pinard · 1m1 minute ago
    An awkward silence in the room filled with: 'So Johnnie talk us through your goal on Saturday' from a fan. #CAFC

Wow, what an incisive searching question. What plum asked that?
    Let's try not to be too judgemental. None of us are there and my suspicion is it was someone's nervous light-hearted attempt to lighten the atmosphere in what seems to be a very difficult room
    Thankyou at last a sensible response
  • Options

I wasn't at the whole protest but in my opinion it's a shame if it became personal against KM as she will spin that against us. Why couldn't it be kept to 'we want our Charlton back' 'we want Roland out' etc etc?

There were a few idiots, always will be, but she lumped all fans together and tried to create division. Her comments were baffling and clear lunancy if she thinks she can validate the failings and then come out and attack the supporters. She just created unity, that was a 90-minute seminar in how not to manage your staff and customer base.
  • Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

So there we have it. A fans meeting is called because the regime is worried about a big protest at the Sky game v Ipswich. after going through an hour of nonsense, we get to the main point.

For KM & RM to call a fans meeting, after months of non-engagement, they must be rattled. Very rattled. Past history will tell RM that once the Charlton fan base pulls together on an issue, it can be formidable.

Are we in war mode yet?

Judging by some of the ridiculous comments on various threads this week, no ! Mainly from people who weren't there on Saturday though.
  • Options
    Fuck sake. That statement makes me angrier than I've been throughout her entire reign here. What a piece of work she is!
  • Options
    I think that's probably true tbf
  • Options
    Gonna need to dig Brunel up to bridge the gap she's creating here