Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Ipswich | Sat 28 Mov | 12:30pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

I had a dream last night and we won 3-0 in the dream. So I've cancelled my place at the Rugby and will be there at the Valley.

Well that's that then, 3-0 Ipswich it is!

Hopefully we get another positive result, this time in front of the cameras. Think it will be harder as Ipswich don't have any big threats out wide so will be quite a central midfield battle - Wednesday had wingers and Brum had Gray and Maghoma.

2-1 to us, JBG and Makienok.
  • Options
    2-0 to the Red & White Army. (1-0 to the Black & White Army own goal by KM).
  • Options
    Close game I would think, 1-0.
  • Options
    MickMac always sets his teams up well. Tough game with one goal in it. No idea to whom.
  • Options
    Matt Holland for pundit at the game surely ?
  • Options

We're on sky, so obviously it'll be a 3-0 victory for Ipswich. Worst performance of the season.

Worse than Brentford & preston ? Good God I hope that you're wrong
  • Options
    No predictions from me, haven't got a clue with this one. Unfortunately I'm at a wedding so can't make it. I am however an usher and thought about getting some of the blackandwhite campaign material and handing that out, instead of the order of service. Just to confuse people
  • Options
    andyg90 said:

I think it's probably nailed on that Mak and Reza will start up top. The real selection dilemmas are Ba v Cousins and THD v Solly.

I hope Vaz Te feels as though he has something to prove. It would be nice to have a striker that can actually go on a scoring run for 8-10 games.

I'll go 2-0 us, Mak and JBG(who surely must score this side of Christmas!)

I would play Solly RB and THD on his preferred side on the left (or if Solly isnt back, then Cousins at RB who looked good there earlier in the season, THD at LB, and Ba into midfield).
  • Options
    The history Book of this fixture makes for bad reading.

1-2 0-1 0-1 over the last 3 seasons at the Valley.

We will have to play even better than against the massive to win.

We Will/Can/Might win.

still think 2-1 to CAFC.
  • Options
    Robert Lee at the Valley this saturday for Sky.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shirty5 said:

And sadly, he seems to rubbish us every time he gets the chance.

• Options
    When was the last time we won on sky?
  • Options
    tgarrat1 said:

When was the last time we won on sky?

Probably against Huddersfield when we ended their 100-year run without defeat
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Twat. Glad I'm going instead of listening to our former turnstile operator slag us off
  • Options
    I'd play THD instead of Fox and bring either Solly back in if fit or play JC at right back.

Suspect this might be a reality check.
  • Options
    If it aint broke don't fix; keep THD at right back even if Solly is fit (he is off the pace at present). Keep Diarra in midfield and of course the captain. The hard one is whether Lookman takes the place of Reza; possibly if with 30 minutes to go we are losing. I just hope they tackle and press as much as they did against Wednesday. Sit back and we lose no question. Would like to see Kashi back even for 20 minutes if fit.
  • Options
    My diary has suddenly cleared! Can get to the game! How much are tickets and can you still get them online?
  • Options
    Charlton 4 Ipswich 2 Roland 0
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Five down with six minutes left and the protesters are in full angry voice. KM listens (whilst taking pics, of cos), soars into the air like Superwoman but dressed in black and white and heads to Wales via the South Coast. She returns clutching two men with three minutes left and drops Watt and Kerm on to the pitch as our heroes rattle in a hat trick each to clinch a 6-5 win. Resale value of black and white scarves plummets.
  • Options

My diary has suddenly cleared! Can get to the game! How much are tickets and can you still get them online?

Anyone how much are tickets for tomorrow?? Assuming have to buy on the gate as not on the website!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Your going to have to get down there quick... The queue is so short, they're dying of boredom in the Ticket Office
  • Options
    Ipswich Town (H) - Saturday, November 28th (12.30pm)

Tickets for Charlton's televised clash against Ipswich Town are on general sale.

The fixture has been classified as an Addicks silver fixture, with tickets prices starting at £17 for adults, £13 for over 65s and U21s, £10 for U18s and £3 for U11s.

Tickets can be purchased online by clicking here, in person at the Valley Ticket Office or by calling 03330 14 44 44*
    Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/tickets/ticket-prices/index.aspx#cR2w80OzbxeqU09L.99
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Oggy Red said:

shirty5 said:

And sadly, he seems to rubbish us every time he gets the chance.

He openly admitted at the Fulham game that he hadn't seen us play / been to The Valley for 'years' and then continued to slate us. Good player, clueless pundit.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Would say get him in the Turnstiles but we don't even need him there anymore
  • Options
    After last year's smash and grab win for Ipswich, I think we are owed the 3 points tomorrow...
  • Options
    Curse of Sky .. be gone foul demon

CAFC 2 v Ipswich Town 0
  • Options
    I hope sods law prevails and we win a match I have to miss.
  • Options
    2-0 Ipswich
  • Options
    Big Mick's teams are always physical so I fear for us if Reza is playing. He will be on the deck for most of the 90 minutes. Lookio may be very young but I think he's got the bollocks to take it and dish it, whereas Reza will melt.

Anyway, 1-1.We're not yet the the point where "one point isn't enough" so that would do me.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Davo55 said:

Big Mick's teams are always physical so I fear for us if Reza is playing. He will be on the deck for most of the 90 minutes. Lookio may be very young but I think he's got the bollocks to take it and dish it, whereas Reza will melt.

Anyway, 1-1.We're not yet the the point where "one point isn't enough" so that would do me.

Dunno... Sheffield Wednesday are quite a physical side themselves.