Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Ipswich | Sat 28 Mov | 12:30pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

13»

Comments

• Options

Not a great recent record.
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

Not a great recent record.

No better than our record against Birmingham City...
  • Options
    Apparently Ipswich have not won their last 11 games on Sky. Hang on a minute they beat us last year on Sky? And therein lies the differential between us and Ipswich. Even with two play off games Sky love Ipswich as much as Leeds. Really cannot call this one but I think with the Sky factor we will come bump back down to earth. 2-0 to Ipswich but one was a penalty and to be honest we were robbed.
  • Options
    Tough match. Their squad is stronger - not because they have individually better players but because they have more depth. Tried and tested manager too with a decent record in the Championship. I'd settle for a draw and be delighted with a win.
  • Options

Tough match. Their squad is stronger - not because they have individually better players but because they have more depth. Tried and tested manager too with a decent record in the Championship. I'd settle for a draw and be delighted with a win.

I would hate MM here. Much prefer Karel to be fair.
  • Options

Tragically disinterested in the result but all the best with the 2% protest. Classy and to the point.

0-1 after an 86th minute McArthy substitution shows the value of experience and consistency.

Is there a live feed for us in exile? Feeling masochistic.
  • Options
    A win for the reds taking them further up the table, 2-1 Lookman to get his first league goal.
  • Options
    Shrew said:

A win for the reds taking them further up the table, 2-1 Lookman to get his first league goal.

i'll go with that. Besides all what else is going on we've just had two GOOD wins. Nothing to stop another one today.
  • Options
    Can see us winning, this will be our spell that takes us up the table a bit before a second period of injuries keeps us around midtable. Fraeye sacked by November next year. I'll say a 2-0 win.

How long before the Carol Fry's red army chants begin? I'll say two more wins.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Quite excited for this one given how we played at Birmingham!
  • Options
    Hope for a win, but draw more likely I think 1-1
  • Options

Can see us winning, this will be our spell that takes us up the table a bit before a second period of injuries keeps us around midtable. Fraeye sacked by November next year. I'll say a 2-0 win.

How long before the Carol Fry's red army chants begin? I'll say two more wins.

Oh Carol,
    I Am such a fool
    I kept protesting
    Because Roland treats us cruel
    But then
    You came along
    And now we are winning
    We all sing this song...

• Options
    Unchanged team with Solly on the bench and Lookman starting... Well done to Fraeye for resisting to change the squad
  • Options
    There's a lot of Ipswich about
  • Options

How dare Robert Lee slag us off , we're a well run smoothly operating delight of a football club to be following and in all honesty I'm quite surprised he isn't a season ticket holder at The Valley

He's got the hump about getting made redundant when we put in the electronic turnstiles.
  • Options

How dare Robert Lee slag us off , we're a well run smoothly operating delight of a football club to be following and in all honesty I'm quite surprised he isn't a season ticket holder at The Valley

He's fucked off because they got rid off the turnstiles and he couldn't get his old gig back. Another bitter ex employee
  • Options
    I wander, how many times we've been had...
  • Options
    I wander, do youkniw who'll be next...
  • Options
    I wander, lonely as a cloud