Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ipswich Match Disruption

Comments

• Options
    bobmunro said:

We don't pitch invade when we win league titles, so i don't think theres much to worry about here.

Tuesday 29 April 1975 ring any bells?

(granted we didn't win the title!)
    Guilty of that one, with about 20000 others.

Won't be climbing over any barriers tomorrow and not heard of anybody planning to, although we've had a number of people on the pitch in recent years who didn't look like footballers....
  • Options
    they'd probably have to hike the season ticket prices eventually anyway since a lot of people will not be renewing.
  • Options

I didn't see the quotation marks and as I was reading I double checked and saw it was definitely Shirty posting and thought oh ffffs another poster who's going all officer dibble on us

I lost the plot years ago ;-)
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    tennis balls -> pitch it is then lol
  • Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

sorry grammar police - "My gosh old chap, shall we proceed with throwing tennis balls onto the playing field?"
  • Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

sorry grammar police - "My gosh old chap, shall we proceed with throwing tennis balls onto the playing field?"
    No.
  • Options

Points deducted? How many did Blackpool get deducted for their on-pitch invasions? Any?

I believe the Football League's official response read "There is nothing we can do to you that you haven't done to yourselves many times over."
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    It is her husband she needs to be having a go at!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If there's a pitch invasion I am up for that might even come along viva last resistance
  • Options
    I don't imagine her husband can do much about Roland or Katrien
  • Options
    Blackpool's pitch invasion was at the end of a season where they were already doomed, having been relegated by miles after a complete shambles. Hardly a comparison with our current situation.
  • Options
    So, it looks like the Streaker from a few years ago is going to make a comeback #mamkiniman
  • Options
    kentred2 said:

Wanky thing to say
  • Options
    kentred2 said:

Why?
  • Options

kentred2 said:

Why?
    Because I assume that came from him
  • Options

I would think Sue has read comments on the Charlton facebook page that is populated by a cast of idiots and window lickers of the lowest order, I left a long time ago thanks to their inanity, but I can imagine some of the drivel they have been coming out with.

Also, Sue is very much NOT the club, she speaks for herself, no-one else. She is a passionate supporter of CAFC, not RD and co. Hence the differentiation between protest and disruption.

I find it ironic that you refer to people as idiots when you use the phrase 'window lickers' - pretty offensive language.
  • Options
    I'm 98% sure there will be no game disruption.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I would think Sue has read comments on the Charlton facebook page that is populated by a cast of idiots and window lickers of the lowest order, I left a long time ago thanks to their inanity, but I can imagine some of the drivel they have been coming out with.

Also, Sue is very much NOT the club, she speaks for herself, no-one else. She is a passionate supporter of CAFC, not RD and co. Hence the differentiation between protest and disruption.

I find it ironic that you refer to people as idiots when you use the phrase 'window lickers' - pretty offensive language.
    Apologies if I offend.
  • Options
    kentred2 said:

kentred2 said:

Why?
    Because I assume that came from him
    You clearly don't know Chris and Sue at all then KR. As I said in my previous post, Sue speaks for herself.
  • Options
    I have rallied a posse we are going for it, riding horses and great big cowboy carts around the centre circle on 2 mins, we will not leave the field of play until all horses have filled a 50Ltr wheel Barrow with poo, the disruption is on

Fuk the police
  • Options
    So a total over reaction then. No one entered the playing surface. No one got the game disrupted. Just 50% of the home crowd (4,000 fans) holding up papers in protest of how the club is being run.

Curious to know where this information the club heard came to light.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

So a total over reaction then. No one entered the playing surface. No one got the game disrupted. Just 50% of the home crowd (4,000 fans) holding up papers in protest of how the club is being run.

Curious to know where this information the club heard came to light.

Not sure what they had heard, saw a couple of sniffer dogs outside the north stand, probably after flares.
  • Options
    So when Young @Addickted2TheReds gets banned from bringing leaflets in he just needs to remember to roll each one around a pepperami and he'll be fine