Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ipswich Match Disruption

13»

Comments

• Options
    TelMc32 said:

shirty5 said:

So a total over reaction then. No one entered the playing surface. No one got the game disrupted. Just 50% of the home crowd (4,000 fans) holding up papers in protest of how the club is being run.

Curious to know where this information the club heard came to light.

Not sure what they had heard, saw a couple of sniffer dogs outside the north stand, probably after flares.
    Fashion police??
    Surprised you didn't get stopped, what with your double denim yesterday.
  • Options

TelMc32 said:

shirty5 said:

So a total over reaction then. No one entered the playing surface. No one got the game disrupted. Just 50% of the home crowd (4,000 fans) holding up papers in protest of how the club is being run.

Curious to know where this information the club heard came to light.

Not sure what they had heard, saw a couple of sniffer dogs outside the north stand, probably after flares.
    Fashion police??
    Surprised you didn't get stopped, what with your double denim yesterday.
    You know it's*, apparently in fashion at the moment? No, probably not!! :wink:

*refers to double denim and definitely not me!! :(
  • Options
    Where did the rumour of disruption start ?
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    I assumed on the facebook site PL54. Seemed to be a hotbed of twattery ( can I say that? ) when I left? But I could be misguided.
  • Options
    edited November 2015

I assumed on the facebook site PL54. Seemed to be a hotbed of twattery ( can I say that? ) when I left? But I could be misguided.

I joined that site for about 15 minutes once - awful place
  • Options
    My favourite was that member of the group who offered another member out for a fight - it's on here somewhere if you want to try and find it. Just type 'facebook group' into the search function. It was comedy gold
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Yeah way too many trolls seeking att..

:---)
  • Options
    PL54 said:

If you weren't so lazy you would read the opening article, answers your question.

• Options
    Dansk_Red said:

PL54 said:

If you weren't so lazy you would read the opening article, answers your question.

I've got to say that with so many threads I'm trying to read (avidly!) I too forgot where the rumour started!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

PL54 said:

Yeah way too many trolls seeking att..

:---)
    What ?
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

PL54 said:

I can be accused of many things, but not laziness. The opening post talks about the wife of a club employee talking about the protest on Facebook, not where the original rumour started - in fact it asks the same question I did.