Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Ipswich match thread 28/11/15

Comments

• Options
    Makienok's first meaningful contribution today is to hit Berra with a flailing arm. Good grief ...
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

Ian Holloway: He's 6ft 7" and jumps 5 ft 8"

Robert Lee: I just fear for them.

For a Norse colossus, Mak seems surprisingly effete
  • Options
    PL54 said:

An experienced Championship manager and coach are making waffles out of a couple of Belgian bananas.
    Thank goodness it's only temporary.

They don't look that much better than us.
    They're 2 goals in 45 minutes away better than us
  • Options
    I don't like this Diamond formation
  • Options

''Please think before you type.''
    Thought he was playing LB, please cut the crap sarcasm
    FishCostaFortune ur a prat!!!

I was not being Sarcastic! Anyway, I'll let you watch the replays of the goal later and you can make up your own mind.

• Options

So were losing thanks to a clear foul and deflection yet that Fraeyes fault because he planned it all...?

Do you really think that's why we're losing?
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

I wasn't singling him out for the goal. Although now you mention it, did you see the line of the back four when the through ball was played? Did Fox have any clue where the other three were?

Fair point. I am not sure any of them have much awareness of either the tactics they have been told to play or any confidence in each other (or perhaps even their own abilities at the moment)
  • Options

C'mon KF, bring on Watt....... oops. Forgot :-)

It was an easy decision to loan him out
  • Options
    My father keeps saying Mak reminds him of Andy Carroll and I'm like 'yeah....well....if only he was as good....'
  • Options
    We won't score if we stay out there until it gets dark
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pittman fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.
  • Options
    All this about 'can't blame Fraeye'? Was he not quoted this week as saying the squad is okay and doesn't need reinforcing. Well, if the squad is okay, why are we playing so poorly?
  • Options
    Cousins not playing very well
  • Options
    Get Mak off. Can't even do a good job giving their keeper some aggro. Feeble attempt!
  • Options
    this is very dull... on this eveidence we are down ... and deserve to be... with the way the club is being run we are getting exactly what we deserve ... nothing...

• Options

Pittman fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

If someone told me that he and Karel were setting up a branch of Ryman's in the local area I wouldn't question it. Gentle office types
  • Options
    PL54 said:

An experienced Championship manager and coach are making waffles out of a couple of Belgian bananas.
    Thank goodness it's only temporary.

They don't look that much better than us.
    They will be unbeaten in 6 after today
  • Options

My father keeps saying Mak reminds him of Andy Carroll and I'm like 'yeah....well....if only he was as good....'

He's playing like Andy Peters
  • Options

More Lewis Carroll on this showing!

• Options

What we need is a mercurial high skill impact player from Glasgow for the last 20 mins...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'll be disappointed if we don't hear a rousing chorus of the (awful) TWWW chant...
  • Options
    I've actually been following this closely and have brought a root cause analysis to the problem of Charlton's poor performance.

We're shit.
  • Options
    Can Reza come on now?
  • Options
    Think Cousins has done well today. Got himself about.
  • Options
    Andy Capp
  • Options
    Reza will get no joy out of these Ipswich defenders
  • Options
    Terrible attitude and body language from Makienok today.
  • Options

Think Cousins has done well today. Got himself about.

Wasting opportunities and missing tackles?
  • Options
    Lol, that's a foul and a yellow and solly's was not!
  • Options
    The annoying thing is Mak's not looked bad with his feet today. All this long ball garbage isn't helping anyone
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!