Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Ipswich match thread 28/11/15

Hi all, I wont be doing the match thread today, I'm taking a day off and watching on TV, someone else can takeover should they wish. Todays team is unchanged from last weeks win away at Birmingham.
Hendo, THD, Baur, Fox, Sarr, Diarra Cuz, JJ, JBG, Big Mac and Lookman.

COYR's

Comments

• Options
    CHARLTON | Henderson, Holmes-Dennis, Bauer, Sarr, Fox, Diarra, Cousins, Jackson (c), Gudmundsson, Makienok, Lookman.

SUBS | Pope, Lennon, Solly, Ba, Ghoochannejhad, Vaz Te, Ahearne-Grant #cafc
  • Options
    Not quite sure how I have ended up going to this. I'm even wearing black. You guys and your enthusiasm
  • Options
    Jason Euell sounds as though he'd be a good Manager someday, is leading the warm up and constantly talking to the players and watching each group closely
  • Options
    Come on you Addicks!!!!!!
  • Options
    Everyone being scanned so leave extra time to get in
  • Options
    Wearing Black and White today while watching on TV so I can at least feel part of the protest and the 2% !!
  • Options
    Scott Minto: 'Welcome to the wonderful Valley'. Good bloke Scottie.
  • Options
    Did Holloway just call Luzon Gus??
  • Options
    Just saw Igor. Seems to be walking fine
  • Options
    Holloway doing a great job of raising our issues with RD here
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Yeah, he said he really did well for us. The man's in dreamland as usual.
  • Options

Just saw Igor. Seems to be walking fine

Heading towards the burger bar?
  • Options
    Karel saying the team 'needs our oxygen'. Let's hope they're fit enough today. Interesting that he is tinkering around with the midfield diamond.
  • Options
    Ffs Sky mention the protest but paint it as something that's against the team and not just against the owners.
  • Options
    CAFCdamo said:

Ffs Sky mention the protest but paint it as something that's against the team and not just against the owners.

lol! Team have done nowt wrong!!
  • Options
    CAFCdamo said:

Didn't read it that way at all.
  • Options
    Holloway a member of the Black & White campaign??? Saying what a lot of fans are thinking when it comes to RD.

Owner can't be happy with the negative views here!
  • Options
    Oh to have Mick McCarthy in charge. Proper manager.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    One of the 0.000000002% tuning in from the Philippines tonight. Heading to a pub where it will hopefully be screened.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Yeah, he said he really did well for us. The man's in dreamland as usual.
    He got the name wrong but to be fair to him he then went on to say a lot of sensible stuff. Pointed out that we sold Gomez ridiculously quickly and said that we're not getting in the right sort of players. When Minto pointed out RD had invested off the pitch and kept ticket prices low Holloway said that you've also got to make sure that what's on the pitch is worth the price of admission and the players we're bringing in aren't doing that because there's little sense of connection. It's bleak that a former Palace and Millwall manager seems to understand and care about our predicament more than a bloke who played for us for 9 years. Why does Rob Lee even keep turning up? Always looks like he'd rather shoot himself than talk about Charlton.
    Totally concede that. He gave the campaign some good publicity. But ffs, he's a professional commentator / pundit. You've got to get names right. Still in Margate imo.
  • Options
    edited November 2015

One of the 0.000000002% tuning in from the Philippines tonight. Heading to a pub where it will hopefully be screened.

where about in Philippines @thaimalaysiaaddick? I worked out there for 2 1/2 years, one of my favourite places on earth
  • Options
    I think we got good coverage of the protest that will be taking place, they didn't have to mention it at all.
  • Options
    Come on you reds. Make us proud on the tellybox.
  • Options
    Rob Lee seems to be totally brain dead. What is he getting paid for?
  • Options
    Have to say Fraeye looks more like a teacher than a football coach....
  • Options
    Spotted a black balloon
  • Options
    Sky explained the campaign well there. KM looking very sheepish.
  • Options
    Bloody stream cut out as it approached the second minute. What did sky say about the protest?
  • Options
    I'm liking the start we've made, but I haven't quite got confidence in Fox so far. Look an is looking sharp as is Holmes-Dennis. Our final ball is a bit wayward.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!