Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Ipswich match thread 28/11/15

Comments

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

tv firmly switched off for the 2nd half

Gonna call bullshit there.
    You know you love the punishment ricky_otto
  • Options

Wheyyyyy, wtf was Sarr doing, he just stopped moving.

Don't criticise Sarr, people get upset...he cost Roland some undisclosed €millions....
  • Options
    edited November 2015

Where was Fox when Sears scored? Wiggins so much better with one leg!
    Makienok 6'7'' won bugger all in the air.
    Changes needed at HT.

Sears ran from the right side of the pitch through both our centre backs, that has nothing to do with Fox. Please think before you type.
  • Options
    Not very good at either end of the pitch. Mak is being bullied at one end and Murphy is bullying Sarr and Bauer at the other.

JJ going off was a killer blow for us. The tractor boys are showing more desire than us right now but I can bet it would be different if Jacko was still on the pitch.
  • Options
    "You can't go into a Championship game with a back four this young"

- Ian Holloway
  • Options
    My thoughts so far:

Saw nothing in the West Stand car park at 1215 - was it called off ?

Solly not doing well at all - was there no midfield option beyond moving TDH. TDH was great at RB.

TDH good as "inverted" left winger as well though.

Only header Mak has won was out on the side line.

Were they not off-side in the run up to the 1st ? We should have cleared it though.

2nd goal from an unlucky deflection I think but Fox has not been great in getting back or forward.

Sarr not good.

Baur doing alright.

They do not look 2 goals better than us at all.
  • Options
    So were losing thanks to a clear foul and deflection yet that Fraeyes fault because he planned it all...?
  • Options
    Vaz Te has to replace Mak.

Only positive from that pile of shit was Lookman, needs some decent passes and help desperately.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    mogodon said:

Rob Lee on Sky:- "Jackson’s the leader on and off the field. He’s gone off so who in that Charlton team is going to get them up and get them back into the game. I can’t see anybody."

But apparently Jacko can still lead off the field?

Ps that tackle looked like the Ipswich player brought his foot down on Jackson's ankle/achilles...

Genuinely think that was tactical.
  • Options
    Awful since Jacksons gone off! Defence all over the place!
  • Options
    An experienced Championship manager and coach are making waffles out of a couple of Belgian bananas.
    Thank goodness it's only temporary.
  • Options
    Looks like vaz te will come on
  • Options
    Fox, Sarr & Bauer all poor if you ask me. I'd also have Vaz Te on for Mak now and see if we can get back in the game.
  • Options
    Ref is shit!
    But not as shit as fox!
  • Options
    n n

Surely Vez Te has to come on in place of Makinov for second half.

When he starts timing his jumps properly and backs into his defender properly and presses the ball properly rather than a short half hearted sprint towards the defender when that defender already has the ball under control I will try and make the effort to spell his name correctly.
  • Options
    Lets see KF earn his stripes. Mak off, Reza on. Get the ball down the channels and stop humping it over the top to someone who couldn't head a barn door.
  • Options
    No changes at half time.
  • Options
    This is revealing what we have all known for some time. We lack depth, in some quarters we lack passion, we lack someone with the management skills to get us out of the mess, and we lack owner/CEO with the desire to do anything about it. Can't wait for the second half.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

There wasn't a protest outside the West Stand today. You're two weeks late on that one.

Just my luck
  • Options
    No leadership after jacko went off and no one is willing to put their body on the line. Actually don't think there is too much between the sides apart from the cut throat nature of their attacking play
  • Options
    Fox off?
  • Options
    JBG, Cousins, Diarra, Solly need to step up
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Vaz te for fox , Nice and positive anyway.
  • Options
    To me the only positive out of this first half is that The Valley and the grass are looking great in the cold winter....
  • Options

An experienced Championship manager and coach are making waffles out of a couple of Belgian bananas.
    Thank goodness it's only temporary.

They don't look that much better than us.
  • Options
    Fox off for vaz te
  • Options
    Fuck me this is shit. We need to spend in January to even give us an outside chance of staying up.
  • Options
    Holloway. "Makienok has been awful" Lee: "I fear for Charlton .. if they don't get a goal back quickly it could be four or five"
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!