Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Ipswich match thread 28/11/15

Comments

• Options

No Jackson. No hope.

This. We're fu***d!
  • Options
    So.scrappy and unjust. Solly was manhandled but we had loads of chances to clear.
  • Options
    Foul on Silly, disgraceful reffing but utter shite defending.
  • Options

Ipswich look like 1980s Wimbledon..crap
  • Options

I'm beginning to think Makienok and Sarr went out on the piss last night. Makienok is constantly on his heels and Sarr is just spinning round like a top whenever anyone comes near him

Mak also caught on camera doing a massive burp earlier, so you might be on to something.
  • Options
    Get Vaz Te or Reza up top with Lookman. Ipswich defenders struggling with Lookman but Big Mak is bread and butter to them. Two pacey forwards will cause them problems.
  • Options
    Makienok has to do.more IMO. Not holding the ball up and hasn't won a header yet after 30 mins.
  • Options
    Lazy defending by Fox on the goal. He was in the best position to defend Murphy but barely put any effort in and was late dropping back
  • Options
    Shouldn't there have been a foul on Solly or is it ok to bash him in the face like that?
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

Makienok has to do.more IMO. Not holding the ball up and hasn't won a header yet after 30 mins.

He looks two bob! Terrible!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Lazy defending by Fox on the goal. He was in the best position to defend Murphy but barely put any effort in and was late dropping back

If you think Fox was at fault for that goal take a look at Sarr, he doesn't even look to mark a man, he just watches whilst out of position..
  • Options
    At the start of the move preceding the goal were we trying to play an offside trap ?
  • Options
    It's embarrassing how much better Lookman has been then SM.
  • Options

That's a rubbish. Fox not at fault there at all.
  • Options
    Surprised at Ipswich so far. Just seem content on pumped the ball long.
  • Options

If you think Fox was at fault for that goal take a look at Sarr, he doesn't even look to mark a man, he just watches whilst out of position..
    Agreed. Poor on multiple fronts
  • Options
    When Sarr is on the receiving end you don't blame them.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Makienok looks shit, Lookman is the one man to look lively.
  • Options
    Lookman looks good. First time I've seen him. As for Makinov.......the term chocolate teapot comes to mind.
  • Options
    Lookman is probably our only threat. First time I've seen Sarr....hopeless.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Are people really moaning about Solly being fouled? Sure he had a hand in his face but that came about because he let the attacker get up and over him without a fight. Solly has to be stronger there and the problem doesn't arise. We've got so many giant players and we can't clear any bloody high balls
  • Options
    Ps we've really gone back to Luzon long ball.
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

Surprised at Ipswich so far. Just seem content on pumped the ball long.

Agreed, they have been pretty poor in my opinion. Worryingly they look better than us.
  • Options
    Solly was clearly fouled but he didn't say anything or raise his hand after the goal went in. I think he is too nice! :(
  • Options
    Since JJ went off we don't seem to be playing it through midfield. Too many balls over the top and hit too long.
  • Options

Lookman is probably our only threat. First time I've seen Sarr....hopeless.

He's really hit and miss, to be fair to him that's probably an age thing. Whether he should be a starting CB until he has the consistency to perform every week in such a critical position is probably another question.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    We look pretty shite
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Ps we've really gone back to Luzon long ball.

Disagree we have gone long ball.
  • Options
    Thing is with Sarr is he can at least pick a good forward pass.
  • Options
    Mac not won a header all game...unbelievable
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!