Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Ipswich match thread 28/11/15

Comments

• Options
    Looks like JJ is injured. They're saying its a hamstring.
  • Options
    Makienok isn't winning anything in the air today. Sarr looks fairly terrified with players running at him
  • Options
    There goes Fraeye's major plan if that's JJ out for a bit, Ba isn't near the same player and another injury in midfield and we're all out of midfielders...

We need more players.
  • Options
    Jacko in tears on the bench. Got me that has big time.
  • Options
    Jackson off, Solly on. Holmes-Dennis to the left of the diamond. What?
  • Options
    JJ off. He's really distressed about it, head in hands. Solly on. Hope this doesn't upset the system / tactics.
  • Options

The lad is devastated. You can see how much it means to him, what a legend.
  • Options

The lad is devastated. You can see how much it means to him, what a legend.
    I never used to be sure about the legend tag. After that camera shot I doubt no more.
  • Options
    What a class save by Hendo.
    Don't know what Sarr is doing. Looks a liability at the moment.
  • Options
    Good save by Henderson.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sarr positionally (aswell as technically) is at 6s and 7s. He looks genuinely lost.
  • Options
    edited November 2015

One of the 0.000000002% tuning in from the Philippines tonight. Heading to a pub where it will hopefully be screened.

where about in Philippines @thaimalaysiaaddick? I worked out there for 2 1/2 years, one of my favourite places on earth
    I have an office in Alabang just outside Manila. Tonight I am the Emerald Isle pub in Cebu. Love the Philippines!

• Options

No Jackson. No hope.
  • Options
    Currently away on holiday in Fuerteventura so watching on tv. I must say the commentator is very knowledgeable on our current situation. Impressed by him
  • Options
    Holmes-Dennis wipes Johann out with a tremendous shot to the junk
  • Options
    Tarieq takes out JBG with a thunderbolt of a shot. Ref stops play with Ipswich on the attack.
    Check. Have we got a ref on our side today? #ImTheTwoPercent?
  • Options
    Can I just say CAFC Player is utter crap..I should have cancelled when Peter F left.
  • Options
    That's a different kind of 'head' injury!
  • Options
    Lookman looking very lively, SM not having a great game.
  • Options
    Soul-destroying head tennis results in a goal for Ipswich. Are they all drunk??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fucking Sunday league goal
  • Options
    woeful defending
  • Options
    Shouldn't have stood.
  • Options
    Definitely hand in Sollys face there.
  • Options
    Foul on Solly caught on camera
  • Options
    Poor defending but 100% a foul
  • Options
    Makienok is not even a shade of the player Kermorgant is, I don't rate him one bit. Nor Sarr, he's a lost puppy on the pitch.

I guess Fraeye will be soon to eat his words that we don't need more players, silly yes man.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Except for Hendo, fucking shit defending. Solly fouled with arm in face but we should have got that clear. Sarr is woefully out of position as you say Atletico.
  • Options
    Shocking defending but Solly was slapped in the face, should've been a free-kick despite how awful our defending was.
  • Options
    I'm beginning to think Makienok and Sarr went out on the piss last night. Makienok is constantly on his heels and Sarr is just spinning round like a top whenever anyone comes near him
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!