Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This bloody wind

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    Been expecting this lot to disappear to the next county, so far so good with the help of a few bricks and a tube of no more nails, perhaps I should offer the O2 some advice. 
    Nice musa basjoos. Do you leave them in the pots all year, or plant them out again after the frosts? 
    I like the map of Australia in moss at the front
  • Options
    Been expecting this lot to disappear to the next county, so far so good with the help of a few bricks and a tube of no more nails, perhaps I should offer the O2 some advice. 
    Nice musa basjoos. Do you leave them in the pots all year, or plant them out again after the frosts? 
    Up here in Northamptonshire they are in pots and under cover, although I do have 2 planted out side this year that have survived, so far.
  • Options
    Just rode along the river to Dartford from Thamesmead. Fantastic. More wind!!!! 👍 
  • Options
    Up here in Northamptonshire they are in pots and under cover, although I do have 2 planted out side this year that have survived, so far.
    Nice one. I've got a musa and another banana planted out under wraps that I'm keen to see if they've made it through the winter. Resisting the urge to unwrap them for a peek. 
  • Options
    iainment said:
    Just rode along the river to Dartford from Thamesmead. Fantastic. More wind!!!! 👍 
    You were trying to get to Embankment right?
  • Options
    iainment said:
    You struggle with written English right?
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    iainment said:
    iainment said:
    Im going to take a guess that he was joking ian. Lighten up me old mucca.
  • Options
    iainment said:
    iainment said:
    Im going to take a guess that he was joking ian. Lighten up me old mucca.
    My last post about the wind got the same “joke”. It’s just not funny.

said:
    Just in to Stansted from Cork. Very lumpy flight.
    Was the pilot aiming for Gatwick ?  
  • Options
    Tough crowd.