Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

LEICESTER CITY V CHELSEA .. TONIGHT (Now Last Night) ((:>)@ 20.00

Comments

• Options
    Great goal!
  • Options

Hazard got a slight knock, went down like he'd been shot & then went off.

Blatantly, not seriously injured & if looks could kill, Mouhrino would be up for murder.

1-0 Vardy.

Mourinho will probably blame Eva Carneiro...
  • Options
    andyg90 said:

andyg90 said:

Should be a good game this. Is it plausible Abramovich has told Mourinho to get Chelsea relegated so they can win the championship? After all it is a trophy they haven't won in the gasmoney era.

With some of the stupid things that get posted on here, I'm not even sure if you're being serious
    Haha of course it wasn't serious. But it has made me think. Maybe RD is doing the same, he probably thinks League 1 Is the best one to win?
    I have trust issues ever since one poster claimed that an in-form Reza was better than an in-form Tony Watt
  • Options
    Which team have had the most surprising season so far?

One of the favourites for relegation being top of the league in December, or the Champions of England being a point above the drop nearly half way through the season.
  • Options

Hazard got a slight knock, went down like he'd been shot & then went off.

Blatantly, not seriously injured & if looks could kill, Mouhrino would be up for murder.

1-0 Vardy.

Mourinho will probably blame Eva Carneiro...
    What's a guy who used to jump a load of cars on a motorbike got to do with Chelski?
  • Options
    Cmon the Leicester, let's have another couple of goals.
  • Options

Which team have had the most surprising season so far?

One of the favourites for relegation being top of the league in December, or the Champions of England being a point above the drop nearly half way through the season.

both .. but perhaps the days of one club dominating for a decade or so have gone .. Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester United, Chelsea .. and we can always hope that it happens to the Spanish Government clubs, (getting boring) Barca and Real, as well as Bayern and Paris S G ...nah .. I'm getting carried away here

I'd love to see Leicester do a Forest and have a few cracking years
  • Options
    oh yes .. what a superb goal
  • Options
    2-0 Foxes
  • Options
    What a goal from Mahrez, 2-0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    oh dear!
  • Options
    Mahrez - something special!
  • Options
    Im in early at work and this is brightening my day no end...

LOL... Chelsea , finally getting a proper kicking.... one of the only bright sparks in a very dark season...
  • Options
    Hahahaha!!!!!!! Chelsea are relegation fodder.
  • Options
    Wowwowowow, cracking second goal. Dare I say it, that's what Hazard was doing last season.
  • Options
    This could be 3 or 4 .... could he get sacked? I think so ...
  • Options
    I'm loving it loving it loving it.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Leicester will do very well to keep hold of Mahrez and Vardy. Hope they keep hold of them at least until the end of the season.

• Options
    Anything less than 4 against relegation favourites is unacceptable.
  • Options

Leicester will do very well to keep hold of Mahrez and Vardy. Hope they keep hold of them at least until the end of the season.

Last time a 'small' team doing well in the premiership had a good player, Chelsea bought him ...from us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2015
    stonemuse said:

Last time a 'small' team doing well in the premiership had a good player, Chelsea bought him ...from us.
    Was just thinking the same.
  • Options

They are both very much in form but I think their rise to the top has been assisted by how poor most of the teams are this season in the Prem.
  • Options
    Hes gone three at the back.... they are gonna get thumped I reckon...
  • Options
    long time to go .. Chelsea are being done for pace when Leicester break .. BUT .. it aint over yet
  • Options
    Don't forget to sign my petition everyone!
  • Options
    Lalalalalalala chat shiiiit get bannnnged
  • Options
    Why are Blackburn playing Forest tonight?
  • Options
    edited December 2015

It's part of this sky bet 10 games in 10 days thing.
    http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10070068/10-in-10-11am
  • Options

games in the champ/fl most nights this week .. just Sky making the most of Christmas
  • Options

This season they'll be fine, but how will they cope if one or both get injured?