Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leicester

Comments

• Options
    WSS said:

Pires and Henry were the creators and masters of that type of penalty.

Irony.

And Henry just said it was a definite penalty..

First time I've seen a pen I'm not entirely sure on, very tough call for the ref at normal speed.
  • Options
    You could debate that penalty all day long, Arsenal fans will disagree with it and those wanting Leicester to win the league will say it was. It is what it is, you buy your own luck. No shots on target yet for Arsenal so it's no real surprise they are 0-1, that early domination they had was only helping Leicester grow in confidence as they got a hold into that game.
  • Options
    The title race is back on. Leicester down to 10 men.
  • Options
    Ref couldn't wait to send him off
  • Options
    I absolutely despise Arsenal. All for fair play, but am quite happy when things goes against them.
  • Options
    Ref must've seen some replays at half-time.
  • Options
    Arsenal haven't had the bottle for physical games since the days of Adams and Keown.Wenger's disciplinary record as their manager is deplorable,best part of 100 red cards in that time which just shows he doesn't know how to play the English physical game.
    Arsenal chasing the ref all over the ground---they need to learn to question their defending instead of closing their eyes when they make a challenge and hoping for the best.
  • Options
    I think Arsenal will go on to win this one now
  • Options
    Arsenal really annoying me now with all their whinging to the ref.
  • Options
    Welbeck!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Arsenal - Enemies of football.
  • Options
    Bollocks :(
  • Options
    Stupid, stupid free kick to givs away at any stage.
  • Options
    Just 2 seconds later the ref blows full time.
  • Options
    What a disappointment.
  • Options
    Doesn't matter that Vardy has scored 19 goals this season, that's Welbeck back in the England side
  • Options
    Great result,must be the only person that don't want Leicester to win the League.
  • Options

Stupid, stupid free kick to givs away at any stage.

Totally agree, they should be fuming with him!! It was another red also. Admire Leicester but they showed a real undercurrent of cynical play today. Drinkwater in particular spent the entire game trying to 'hurt' Ramsey and very nearly did so with that awful high challenge. Nasty bit of work today I thought.
  • Options
    feel sorry for all the 'true' arsenal fans who rang in last week screaming 'enough is enough' when dropping to 5th in the Premier League, they must have missed today after a draw the other week was 'the last straw'

it must be tough following that lot.....
  • Options
    Detest Arsene Wenger and Arsenal. Gutted for Leicester
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gutted I fucking hate arsenal with a passion
  • Options
    Now I begrudgingly want Tottenham to win the league just to destroy the Arsenal fans and their arrogant manager
  • Options
    Again, sorry, looked elsewhere but can't find a definitive answer.

If, chelski win the champions league, and
    If, l'pool or man u win the the UEFA cup.......

Are there going to be 6 English teams in the "Champions" (sic) league next year ?
  • Options
    Ballcocks
  • Options

Again, sorry, looked elsewhere but can't find a definitive answer.

If, chelski win the champions league, and
    If, l'pool or man u win the the UEFA cup.......

Are there going to be 6 English teams in the "Champions" (sic) league next year ?

4th place misses out if cl winners are outside the top 4. Spurs missed out when chelsea won it a few years ago
  • Options
    Hate Arsenal with a passion. Didn't deserve that at all, ref was trying all game to level it back up and the Arsenal players would've gone over at a gust of wind. Still won't finish top 3 let alone top.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

The glory hunting Arsenal fans chanting "Who are ya" to the travelling Leicester fans at the end made me want to hurl the TV out the window. Despise them.

I enjoyed watching Arsenal's celebrations at going 2-1 up at home to Leicester City.
  • Options

Hate Arsenal with a passion. Didn't deserve that at all, ref was trying all game to level it back up and the Arsenal players would've gone over at a gust of wind. Still won't finish top 3 let alone top.

Not a big fan of Arsenal but, the ref had a shocker for both teams. If for example a defender had clattered all over Igor, they go up the other end and score like Leicester did - we'd be fuming. Admirer of Drinkwater this year but his challenge on Ramsey was awful and got away with no punishment. The red card was soft as well.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    I'm sure all the glory hunting arsenal fans on my Facebook that wanted Wenger out a couple of weeks ago when they didn't win for 4 games will be spouting nonsense again. Such a shame the game was ruined somewhat by the red card. The constant crying and whinging from arsenal players is a right bore.