Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leicester

Comments

• Options
    Brilliant result for them again. 5 clear of Spurs, 8 clear of Arsenal and 10 clear of City.
  • Options
    Its brilliant
  • Options
    BBC just posted last year's Prem table, showing Leicester with 9 games left......... Bottom - 3 points adrift, 7 points from safety and considerably worse GD than Hull, who eventually made up the 3rd relegated side.

• Options
    They were excellent and won with a moment of quality.

Certainly well merited and I wish them good luck!
  • Options
    Great goal from Okazaki just now.
  • Options
    Overhead kick.

Brilliant.

Come on Leicester.
  • Options
    Get in!
  • Options
    Unbelievable, Leicester 5 points clear of Spurs who are probably the only team who can catch them. Arsenal, Man City and Man U desperately trying to scrape into the top 4!
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

BBC just posted last year's Prem table, showing Leicester with 9 games left......... Bottom - 3 points adrift, 7 points from safety and considerably worse GD than Hull, who eventually made up the 3rd relegated side.

You mean there's hope for us yet? That's what kills ya

Well done, Foxes.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Spurs will win it. Bet those Palace c***s beat Leicester.
  • Options
    well done Leicester, their defensive performances should ensure top 2, but hope they can recapture some vim and get a big win in their next game.
  • Options
    Given Spurs have still got Utd at home and Chelsea, Liverpool and Stoke away, my money is on Leicester tbh.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Given Spurs have still got Utd at home and Chelsea, Liverpool and Stoke away, my money is on Leicester tbh.

That sounds harder on paper. Stoke might be the hardest. This season will go to the wire
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

JohnBoyUK said:

That sounds harder on paper. Stoke might be the hardest. This season will go to the wire
    Our record at Stamford Bridge... ah lets not even go there. I've already got that in the predictor as a home win! Christ, our record at Anfield isnt much better.
  • Options
    Loving this Prem season - Wenger going into meltdown is my personal highlight
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

McBobbin said:

JohnBoyUK said:

Our record at Stamford Bridge... ah lets not even go there. I've already got that in the predictor as a home win! Christ, our record at Anfield isnt much better.
    what I meant by "on paper"... if you are going to win at stamford bridge and anfield, it'll be this season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Think if Leicester beat palace they'll cruise to it. Reckon they could have it all but won by the United game.
  • Options
    Leicester Palace is a huge game for both clubs...

'I would love it!"
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    But surely @JohnBoyUK, it's teams like Chelsea, who's season is over that you want to play rather than lower teams scrapping for survival.
    Could go to the last game, who are Leicester's final opponents?
  • Options
    Riviera said:

But surely @JohnBoyUK, it's teams like Chelsea, who's season is over that you want to play rather than lower teams scrapping for survival.

Yeah, I guess your right.

The thought of cheering on the stripey nigels and Adebayor at the weekend doesnt rest easy with me.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Chelsea away.
  • Options
    Leicester against Palace / Southampton are the two that worry me, I reckon they'll have the title come Manure
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

They really are beginning to get right on my tits now. 1 shot on target at home FFS. Newcastle were bloody dire.

Love it.

At the business end of the season it's all about grinding out results and winning by any means necessary.

They'd be out of sight if Mahrez hadn't missed a penalty at home to Bournemouth
  • Options
    edited March 2016

Riviera said:

Chelsea away.
    ;-)