Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leicester

Comments

• Options

I still get the feeling that Hodgson will play Kane over Vardy/Austin who both, in my opinion, have eclipsed Kane's achievements in recent seasons.

It just seems that Spurs' players get preference even though arguably it is easier scoring goals in a spurs team than it is in relegation threatened teams.

The Joe Gomez notifications had me looking back over threads I started, what an absolute shocker this is. Austin over Kane.
  • Options
    Currently winning 5-0. Let's hope they can make it 6 or more as, apparently, their biggest ever away win is 5-0 against us. It would be good to exorcise that.
  • Options
    Make that 7-0
  • Options
    6-0, that's an unwanted record gone.
  • Options
    Make that 7-0
    Oops looks like our stream is a bit behind. Now up to 7.
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Make that 7-0
    Sorry for spoiling it lol!
  • Options
    Losing in the 98th minute against ten men hurts more than getting whipped 7-0 
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Currently winning 5-0. Let's hope they can make it 6 or more as, apparently, their biggest ever away win is 5-0 against us. It would be good to exorcise that.
    Len Glover came back and ran riot for Leicester in that match. It proved to be the end of Eddie Firmani as manager.
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Make that 7-0
    Sorry for spoiling it lol!
    TBH it just made it funnier :blush:
  • Options
    C'mon Leicester, please be the team to ruin Liverpool's hopes of getting a first trophy rather than Man City
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Up to 2nd.

wonder what Harry Maguire is now thinking about his move.

Ive always rated Rogers as a manager. Reckon they’ll be able to strengthen in Jan.

Serious contender for that 3rd place now
  • Options
    Up to 2nd.

Ive always rated Rogers as a manager. Reckon they’ll be able to strengthen in Jan.

I rate Rodgers too. 3rd still tough for them but I’m sure Leicester have been doubted before...
  • Options
    Up to 2nd.

Probably busy counting the 100k a week pay rise he got.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    8-0 now

EDIT: any Southampton defenders in your fantasy football team?
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    8-0 now

You really are ruining the suspense for Stig!! ;)
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Perry Suckling knows all about this feeling
  • Options
    Up to 2nd.

I think he will be looking forward to playing under Rodgers at the beginning of next season.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    8-0 now

You really are ruining the suspense for Stig!! ;)
    Is it 9 yet?
  • Options
    Like what Rodgers has been saying in the interview post match

These are kids learning and he drumbed into them at Half-Time that it was back to 0-0 all over again
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Like what Rodgers has been saying in the interview post match

These are kids learning and he drumbed into them at Half-Time that it was back to 0-0 all over again
    Leicester have some talented players but definitely think at least 3/4 have kicked on under him. Chilwell and Madison are top players and should be starters for England, 
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    8-0 now

LenGlover said:
    8-0 now

Do they have any? Feel for them as they could have a back 4 of Chambers, Shaw, Lovren and Van Dijk. But when they got promoted they lost players and replaced them well. Now I can’t remember the last decent signing they made 
  • Options
    Personally think 3/1 is a decent price on them going down
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    8-0 now

Yes, I have Vestergaard. Minus 1 point
  • Options
    Just how bad have Southampton come since their take over, lucky to stay up last year, will go without a wimper this year
  • Options
    Just how bad have Southampton come since their take over, lucky to stay up last year, will go without a wimper this year
    Time for Big Sam?
  • Options
    Bizarre night at work. Never seen a wetter football ground along with the result. 

I look after the hospitality floors, and even the people occupying them were leaving early! 

Streams.of people leaving concourse at 3-0.