Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How much does our CEO earn?

edited December 2015 in General Charlton
Reading some of the other threads it is implied our managers earn very little. So how much do you think our glorious CEO earns?
I am assuming she is very cheap (it's all relative) as she had no experience, we are not in the prem league and Roly doesn't pay his managers well.

It probably explains why we are stuck with her and no hope managers.

Comments

• Options
    Peanuts, but then again when you pay peanuts you only get................(insert whatever takes your fancy).
  • Options
    Our CEO should be earning a lot more, hence ......
  • Options
    Why not write to her and ask her? I'm sure she'd reply.........
  • Options
    Am sure she is very well paid. She earns nothing in my opinion.
  • Options
    Lawyers are on the whole reasonably well paid. You'd have to assume her CEO salary is broadly equivalent to what she would have been earning as a junior lawyer (+2% Charlton enraging waiting). Likewise you'd assume Karels salary would be broadly equivalent to his previous salary as head coach of the Brasschaat Boy scout under 11 team...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    £9m ?
  • Options
    You'll be glad to hear it is performance related!
  • Options
    I would be surprised if she is on any more than 100k a year. I'm only hazarding a guess though.
  • Options
    Rob said:

I would be surprised if she is on any more than 100k a year. I'm only hazarding a guess though.

I doubt it's anything near that.
  • Options
    Rob said:

I don't think she's on anything like that
  • Options
    Exactly 100k is nothing for a CEO running a multi million pound company.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    I think her job title "CEO"is misleading - I think it infers a far greater degree of power than she actually has.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

I think he job title CEO is misleading - I think it infers a far greater degree of power actually has.

General Manager IMO

at her equivalent in the legal world given how many years qualified she would have been, in her field (competition lawyer) I reckon 80,000 maybe. I don't know - @jints might know he's in the legal game

I think she'll be near £80k, maybe higher
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    cabbles said:

se9addick said:

I think he job title CEO is misleading - I think it infers a far greater degree of power actually has.

General Manager IMO

at her equivalent in the legal world given how many years qualified she would have been, in her field (competition lawyer) I reckon 80,000 maybe. I don't know - @jints might know he's in the legal game

So is @legaladdick :wink:
  • Options
    cabbles said:

se9addick said:

General Manager IMO

Weren't there rumours that Guy was on something like £1k p/w ? I think that says a lot about the sort of salaries that are being paid.

Whilst we're on the subject, I wonder if Katriens contract of employment is with Charlton Athletic or Starpix (or whatever they're called).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2015
    She'll be on circa 70. At an educated guess.

70 more than she's earned also.
  • Options
    I haven't a clue how much she's on but £70k would be a very low salary for someone running a high profile business...
  • Options

I haven't a clue how much she's on but £70k would be a very low salary for someone running a high profile business...

Agreed - likely to be six figures.
  • Options
    I think it'll be somewhere between £100k-£150k, she'll be on a very decent wedge as it's a big job.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

Agreed - she's very likely to be on six figures. As a senior competition lawyer, she'd probably earn £80-100K, to which Roland may have added £10K or so 'danger money' for travelling by public transport to places like Watford.
  • Options
    Blucher said:

bobmunro said:

Agreed - she's very likely to be on six figures. As a senior competition lawyer, she'd probably earn £80-100K, to which Roland may have added £10K or so 'danger money' for travelling by public transport to places like Watford.
    60K as an associate of a fairly sized firm (of which she is/was). Probably an extra ten added by RD and a place to live sorted. Bare in mind it's great for her CV and this is RD we are talking about. But then again this is the man who paid a lot of money for Bergdich......
  • Options

Too much.

• Options

You'll be glad to hear it is performance related!

She must be raking it in then, as we're apparently improving all the time.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Too much.

Not enough.

If RD's plan is to ruin a once proud and well respected professional football club she is doing a stellar job making that happen.