Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How much does our CEO earn?

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2015
    Rizzo said:

How much does she earn? Not a lot. How much does she get paid? Too much.

On the contrary; she does a fantastic job, if you look at it through the eyes of the geezer who pays her.
  • Options
    It wouldn't surprise me if RD wangled it that she's only paid to cover expenses in exchange for being given the opportunity of her role in the first place.
  • Options
    Would like to see her CV. A future employer may be confused by CEO of multi million pound business that didn't require an MBA at the absolute minimum.

Some might assume its a lie....How did you get that job? wheres the relevance?! This "Charlton" must be... a joke.
  • Options

I think it'll be somewhere between £100k-£150k, she'll be on a very decent wedge as it's a big job.

The manager role is a pretty big job too.....
  • Options
    well looking at the old linked in profile i cant think shes particularly well qualified in any area .(law included)...nothing would suggest that shed be qualified to be our "CEO" ...very possible that contract is with Staprix so that she has the potential to go on and work for Roly elsewhere ...i cant think that shed be on more than 100k my guess would be 75-90k with a few add ons
  • Options
    IIRC there was speculation that she isn't paid by Charlton or at least she didn't appear to be in the last set of published accounts.

No idea if that has now changed.
  • Options
    She doesn't stay anywhere very long. I wonder why?

• Options
    IA said:

Rob said:

I would be surprised if she is on any more than 100k a year. I'm only hazarding a guess though.

I doubt it's anything near that.
    She was an associate at White & Case where even newly qualified lawyers start on £90K. She didn't stay long there, or subsequently at Olswangs or Baker Mc, but that made up just over 3 years as a lawyer at three of the biggest firms. I would be surprised if she was on less than £150k by the time she joined the "Network".

She could of course now be working for the love of all things Duchatelet and may just be happy with minimum wage and a train pass to all games!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Plus free accommodation in Docklands.
  • Options
    If she is on the sort of money stated on here, then she can stand all the abuse (not disgusting) we heap on her
  • Options

IIRC there was speculation that she isn't paid by Charlton or at least she didn't appear to be in the last set of published accounts.

Wasn't paid by CAFC in 13/14 as it would have had to be disclosed.
  • Options
    Rizzo said:

How much does she earn? Not a lot. How much does she get paid? Too much.

You can't beat the olduns!
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Would like to see her CV. A future employer may be confused by CEO of multi million pound business that didn't require an MBA at the absolute minimum.

Some might assume its a lie....How did you get that job? wheres the relevance?! This "Charlton" must be... a joke.

MBA as a minimum. How many CEO's bother with that?
  • Options
    I reckon the guesses of £100k pa are about right, although she won't be doing well in the bonus front because she must be missing every possible measure other than balancing the books. Next year will be a real struggle for her if Duchebag still owns the club because season ticket revenues will plummet and League One matchday gates will see the vicious circle continue. Having said all that, she's working tirelessly to make Roland Duchatelet a small fortune. He will not be pleased given he started with a bigger one. Our club in League One must we worth half of what he paid for it.....
  • Options
    waldo said:

Dave2l said:

She would probably learn at least something...
  • Options
    Hope she pays her tax here
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Peanuts, but then again when you pay peanuts you only get................(insert whatever takes your fancy).

I so want to say chlamydia but I fear the irony would be lost...
  • Options
    waldo said:

Dave2l said:

Interestingly, when they did the top 100 CEOs of the financial year 14/15 (Forbes I think), only about 25 odd had MBAs. I don't know how Forbes ranked them, but I was keen to tot that up a stat just to use it as a piece of ammunition when I pitch business schools.

I know mentioning the Forbes top 100 CEOs and KM in the same thread is a flag-able offence so I apologise
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2015
    rikofold said:

RedChaser said:

Peanuts, but then again when you pay peanuts you only get................(insert whatever takes your fancy).

Not only that it would be the end of cosy chats with tea and biscuits................only joking :wink:. Good to learn @rikofold that the CAST hierarchy are revisiting the decision to wait until the end of Janaury before engaging with the club.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Whatever she gets paid it isn't enough for her to arrive for work on matchdays before 99% of her staff.
    If we get an average of 25 home games per season, and she gets paid £200k, it works out at approximately £2000 per corner flag placement, less Tax and National Insurance.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

rikofold said:

RedChaser said:

Not only that it would be the end of cosy chats with tea and biscuits................only joking :wink:. Good to learn @rikofold that the CAST hierarchy are revisiting the decision to wait until the end of Janaury before engaging with the club.
    Steve's hoping for a mince pie with his cosy chat and cup o' tea.
  • Options
    I would imagine around the £100k mark if not a tad more
  • Options
    garfield said:

I would imagine around the £100k mark if not a tad more

She is being exploited then, only £1000 per corner flag placement.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

I haven't a clue how much she's on but £70k would be a very low salary for someone running a high profile business...

Agreed - likely to be six figures.
    1001.99p?
    Worth every penny.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    I know exactly how much she earns. "£ Undisclosed" it says here.
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

IA said:

Rob said:

I would be surprised if she is on any more than 100k a year. I'm only hazarding a guess though.

She was an associate at White & Case where even newly qualified lawyers start on £90K. She didn't stay long there, or subsequently at Olswangs or Baker Mc, but that made up just over 3 years as a lawyer at three of the biggest firms. I would be surprised if she was on less than £150k by the time she joined the "Network".

Three jobs in three years? I don't know the legal profession well but that would ring alarms bells with me if I was interviewing.

Whatever she is getting paid, she is thieving every penny of it.
  • Options

Wasn't paid by CAFC in 13/14 as it would have had to be disclosed.
    And she earned every penny of it.
  • Options
    Missed It said:

TelMc32 said:

IA said:

Rob said:

Three jobs in three years? I don't know the legal profession well but that would ring alarms bells with me if I was interviewing.

Whatever she is getting paid, she is thieving every penny of it.
    It would ring bells with me too. They often move quickly, but not many at her speed. Perhaps why she got out (who knows whether it was jumped or pushed) and wormed her way into the Network.