Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katrien Abuse

Comments

• Options

Like many many fans I disagree with the way Katrien is doing her job just as much as every other fan. What is wrong is some of the abuse I have seen directed towards her like s**t, w***e and s**g. That is when it's going beyond the boundries. It's just as bad as racism. There is no excuse for it no matter how mad you are with her. Nobody is saying like her or agree with she is doing. There is being critical of someone (which is fine) and there is being downright insulting. These are two separate things altogther. She may well not be telling the truth but it is still absolutely no excuse whatsoever. No matter bad at how she is at her job she doesn't deserve to have those sexit terms labelled at her in any shape or form.

What is w***e ?

Wedge
  • Options
    Yes let's show her our collective opposition to any sexist abuse she receives by buying her more flowers.
  • Options
    edited December 2015

Like many many fans I disagree with the way Katrien is doing her job just as much as every other fan. What is wrong is some of the abuse I have seen directed towards her like s**t, w***e and s**g. That is when it's going beyond the boundries. It's just as bad as racism. There is no excuse for it no matter how mad you are with her. Nobody is saying like her or agree with she is doing. There is being critical of someone (which is fine) and there is being downright insulting. These are two separate things altogther. She may well not be telling the truth but it is still absolutely no excuse whatsoever. No matter bad at how she is at her job she doesn't deserve to have those sexit terms labelled at her in any shape or form.

What is w***e ?
    It sounds just like what the Sunderland fans chant 'awah, awah, awah the lads' :wink:
  • Options
    I would normally support the call for no abuse. However, Katrien has shown a total disrespect for people that have given their heart and soul to this club, that I find myself ambivalent to this call.
  • Options
    In life, generally speaking violence is never the answer.

I think that Meire should not leave herself exposed to the public travelling by train, sooner or later she will no doubt get a volley.

Then of course she will play the victim, she will not get any sympathy from me.
  • Options
    Do not allow her to be a victim. Abuse is not necessary. KM is not succeeding as a CEO of a Championship club. She has alienated supporters, mislead supporters, appointed inadequate managers, embarrassed the club by pathetic gimmicks. That's enough to tell her. Message- go from the club.
  • Options

Do not allow her to be a victim. Abuse is not necessary. KM is not succeeding as a CEO of a Championship club. She has alienated supporters, mislead supporters, appointed inadequate managers, embarrassed the club by pathetic gimmicks. That's enough to tell her. Message- go from the club.

Do not agree on mislead!
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    IA said:

Not sticking up for the words used by the way, but I can see why people use them here's a 200 word piece defending their use

There's a difference between defending the use, and accepting the use. It's part parcel of football and all that comes with it. I don't use them, but there's a reason as to why people do, wrongfully yes but it hapens.

Some people want reason to be offended in this modern life, I'm certainly not going to get offended by words used towards her, she's a grown lady, she's a lawyer, she can deal with it appropriately herself, if she can't then she needs a new job.
  • Options

IA said:

Not sticking up for the words used by the way, but I can see why people use them here's a 200 word piece defending their use

There's a difference between defending the use, and accepting the use. It's part parcel of football and all that comes with it. I don't use them, but there's a reason as to why people do, wrongfully yes but it hapens.

Some people want reason to be offended in this modern life, I'm certainly not going to get offended by words used towards her, she's a grown lady, she's a lawyer, she can deal with it appropriately herself, if she can't then she needs a new job.
    Or she needs to do the job properly. On second thoughts as one of the more mature supporters she's got no time for, let's go with your suggestion :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

What is w***e ?
    Bill Shakespeare inni't mate........
    as in...... “[I] must, like a whore, unpack my heart with words.”

Very common in SE7 conversation in the late 60's for us 'A' level students.....

So best keep away from Larkin, Chaucer, and for god sake do not mention Byron.........had us sniggering like idiots.
  • Options
    She needs to be made aware of the feeling every time she walk to down flood road at 1.30.

This can be done without insulting or aggressive.
  • Options

She needs to be made aware of the feeling every time she walk to down flood road at 1.30.

THIS, we should be protesting against her all along her walk into the stadium, of course without it turning aggressive, insulting, sexist or xenophobic but we should be making it as uncomfortable for her as possible to come into work. I want her to resign so badly as do many others, I don't care if she's replaced by another incompetent drone because we can just do the same to them, this would be a great signal to Roland that we are not happy!
  • Options

THIS, we should be protesting against her all along her walk into the stadium, of course without it turning aggressive, insulting, sexist or xenophobic but we should be making it as uncomfortable for her as possible to come into work. I want her to resign so badly as do many others, I don't care if she's replaced by another incompetent drone because we can just do the same to them, this would be a great signal to Roland that we are not happy!
    A sort of meet and greet.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

I can't think of another fanbase that would spend half its efforts in trying to not offend whilst being outraged at the same time.

This.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Don't abuse Katrien please. Form a guard of honour along Floyd Road and clap her as she goes to and from work.

I'm also hoping someone gives her the clap and she goes back to her former employment?
    Hope that's toned down the abuse I gave her on another thread.
  • Options
    I stick with mislead, could use stronger language.
    The story over Luzons appointment was far fetched at best. Interviewing others, I question it.
  • Options
    It would be better if we could belittle her with a bit more class than basic sexist abuse. Having said that, I am amazed she's not getting far more direct and personal abuse. Her incompetence is killing our football club. Yes you silly Meire, OUR football club.
  • Options

It would be better if we could belittle her with a bit more class than basic sexist abuse. Having said that, I am amazed she's not getting far more direct and personal abuse. Her incompetence is killing our football club. Yes you silly Meire, OUR football club.

Constant Chants of "Meire Out" at the next home game.
  • Options
    Today of all days, we should remember what happened in WW1, we should call a Christmas truce. Perhaps arrange a football match on the west stand front, however our 2% will outnumber her team and supporters. The way she has run our club, I don't think she would get a full team out.

Tomorrow we go again.
  • Options

Today of all days, we should remember what happened in WW1, we should call a Christmas truce. Perhaps arrange a football match on the west stand front, however our 2% will outnumber her team and supporters. The way she has run our club, I don't think she would get a full team out.

Tomorrow we go again.

More pot holes in the West Stand car park than no man's land !
  • Options
    Call me old fashioned but I am against personal abuse per se as I would hate to receive it. HOWEVER, she has insulted me and fellow CAFC fans more than she can ever understand: saying it is not 'our club' and basically laughing at the thought!
    So we can be insulting to her without using abusive terms as well, she has shown that it is ok.