Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katrien Abuse

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2015
    F*** it I say keep going and ramp it up.. unfortunately we have to get her out...she is the weakest link and must be outed from the club...

This is simply the equivalent of us sniggering as we watch this great club burn...
  • Options
    She is there to do what RD wants her too. We shouldn't forget that. I'm sure she has been stitched up by him - the Luzon appointment, but she is also being well paid by him. Unfortunately, her role is not to understand football, but to be the figure head of a mad pathetic coward. I regret that puts her in the firing line. The coward probably believes it is character building for her. But whilst she continues to take his penny and do his bidding, and whilst he hides behind a woman, we have to target her. For me regrettably, but she is part of the regime that is damaging our club. There is no room for niceties. Having said that, I would prefer the abuse not to focus on her sex. But, i do think it needs to be upsetting to her, as we have to topple her, to get to him.
  • Options

She is there to do what RD wants her too. We shouldn't forget that. I'm sure she has been stitched up by him - the Luzon appointment, but she is also being well paid by him. Unfortunately, her role is not to understand football, but to be the figure head of a mad pathetic coward. I regret that puts her in the firing line. The coward probably believes it is character building for her. But whilst she continues to take his penny and do his bidding, and whilst he hides behind a woman, we have to target her. For me regrettably, but she is part of the regime that is damaging our club. There is no room for niceties. Having said that, I would prefer the abuse not to focus on her sex. But, i do think it needs to be upsetting to her, as we have to topple her, to get to him.

The worse our situation gets the more she seems to revel in it.
  • Options

I am appalled at the way Meire is running the club, it is utterly farcical and to lose good solid pros like Kermo and Morrison and replace them with the utter dross that has come in is very hard to take.

However, by becoming personally abusive towards her - and particularly by using disgusting terms like slut, whore, slag etc - then people are not only showing incredible immaturity but also extreme naïveté.

There is absolutely no need whatsoever to go down that track, our league position, pathetic squad and thousands of empty seats at every home game - not to mention five managers in two years - bear perfect testimony to the job Meire is doing.

As soon as the Neanderthal faction start chanting "She's got Chlyamidia" or going down the pathetic slut, whore, slag route then they lose the right to be taken seriously and allow Meire - who has precious few escape routes given her woeful record - a perfect route to safety.

The fact she is a woman is utterly irrelevant, it's not her gender that is the problem, the problem is that she is totally incompetent and seems to have almost no understanding - or perhaps even worse any desire to try to understand - our club and it's unique history or even what is required to succeed in English football.

So, protest by all means, you are more than entitled to do so, but focus on what Meire has done and continues to do rather than get into the despicable personal abuse that undermines everything that many good people are trying to achieve.

Precisely, we have enough ammunition without the personal stuff and will get more attention and support from our wider fan base and the media if we keep it that way.
  • Options

IA said:

Not sticking up for the words used by the way, but I can see why people use them here's a 200 word piece defending their use

There's a difference between defending the use, and accepting the use. It's part parcel of football and all that comes with it. I don't use them, but there's a reason as to why people do, wrongfully yes but it hapens.

Some people want reason to be offended in this modern life, I'm certainly not going to get offended by words used towards her, she's a grown lady, she's a lawyer, she can deal with it appropriately herself, if she can't then she needs a new job.
    I have thought about the idea of a new job and I think Katrien should apply for the next series of The Apprentice - It's just plain selfish for just Charlton fans to hate her all on our own and high time that the whole of the U.K. populace were given an opportunity to despise her.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think we all know that the CEO uses this as a deflection, from the real issues involved........I was at the protest in question,

This is what she is reported as saying in the new shopper......

“I want fans to stand up against the negative people and don’t give them a platform,” she said.

“I’m criticised for taking a picture while at the same time people are shouting at me and calling me names and giving hand gestures.

“I don’t wish that on anybody.

“I hope those people will think twice if they are a boyfriend or a father because it was unacceptable.”

The Valley chief said the event provided the wrong message and was misrepresentative of fans’ views on the owner.

She added: “We gave those people a platform. It’s unfortunate that no-one stands up to those people.

“I want to ask the Charlton fans to stand up and show what they are about.

• Options

I think we all know that the CEO uses this as a deflection, from the real issues involved........I was at the protest in question,

“I want fans to stand up against the negative people and don’t give them a platform,” she said.

“I’m criticised for taking a picture while at the same time people are shouting at me and calling me names and giving hand gestures.

“I hope those people will think twice if they are a boyfriend or a father because it was unacceptable.”

The Valley chief said the event provided the wrong message and was misrepresentative of fans’ views on the owner.

She added: “We gave those people a platform. It’s unfortunate that no-one stands up to those people.

Righto Katrien. I for one will treat these comments like I do all your others. In one ear and out the other.

Now be a good CEO and jog on.
  • Options
    Time to unleash hell.
  • Options

Classic corporate PR advice. Downplay critics as a loud but insignificant minority, and play the hurt feelings card. Use the interview to dismiss this minority and then appeal to other 'customers' to stand up for the joyous future she is bringing us. "Don't give them a platform"? As in, don't you dare hold us to account for the current mess.

The Charlton fans will stand up. Against you and all you stand for you dreadful incompetent fool.
  • Options
    I actually thought this thread was about her abusing us on YouTube. Sod it. Henry Irving has the right in my opinión. She's a nasty bit of work, but full scale abuse... imagine how we'd feel if one of the players did that to the ref against Wolves, got red carded and we concede shortly afterwards. We need to make her position untenable, but she has shown she can turn that sort of abuse to her advantage. We should not help her out in her hour of need.
  • Options
    At the Brentford home game 2 different people went up to the directors box and give her their honest opnion. Since then nothing as she has been moved to the back of the box, out of harms way.

It's only a matter of time though
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    She's a stupid cow and if I saw her and her smug face on the way into the ground I would let her know exactly that. Hideous scummy woman who is ripping the heart and soul out of our club.

Friend of mine said he might be able to get tickets in the directors box for the forest game. I will definitely be giving her a piece of my mind if he comes through. Nothing aggressive or intimidating as that wouldn't warrant an actual response from the loathly lady.
  • Options
    Give her more abuse. She's giving it to us so let's give it back 100 times worse. Horrible woman.
  • Options
    Just out of interest was she at the game today?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shirty5 said:

At the Brentford home game 2 different people went up to the directors box and give her their honest opnion. Since then nothing as she has been moved to the back of the box, out of harms way.

It's only a matter of time though

She's still got to get to her safe seat at the back of the box.Just saying like :)
  • Options
    Heard again this week that her and Douchbag are an item. Explains a lot.
  • Options
    masicat said:

Wasn't St Truinden owned in his girlfriends name ? I'm sure I read that.
  • Options
    masicat said:

:open_mouth:
  • Options
    se9addick said:

masicat said:

Wasn't St Truinden owned in his girlfriends name ? I'm sure I read that.
    After googling I found this re his Girlfriend owning St Truined, not the most reliable source but I knew I'd seen it somewhere (second comment down);

http://kassiesa.nl/uefa/forum2/viewtopic.php?t=3114
  • Options
    mogodon said:

Classic corporate PR advice. Downplay critics as a loud but insignificant minority, and play the hurt feelings card. Use the interview to dismiss this minority and then appeal to other 'customers' to stand up for the joyous future she is bringing us. "Don't give them a platform"? As in, don't you dare hold us to account for the current mess.

The Charlton fans will stand up. Against you and all you stand for you dreadful incompetent fool.
    By their playing of the hurt feelings card it's precisely why any invective aimed at club management should not be personal abuse.

It's hard not to take this personally - but in getting personal at Katrien one will simply be hoist by one's own petard.

Don't give 'em the bloody pleasure!!
  • Options
    masicat said:

It would explain why she remains so confident even though she is clearly doing a shit job.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    masicat said:

Heard again this week that her and Douchbag are an item. Explains a lot.</blockquoteIs

Is he the right gender?

• Options

masicat said:

Someone else who has heard the rumour