Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Wolves | Mon 28 Dec | 3pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    My Charlton flame has not yet been extinguished, don't let the bar stewards get you down as they say, if we can get behind the team from the start ,and the players can take the game to wolves I can see us winning 2-3 nil , and the valley becoming a place of peace, joy and harmony again.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Once again injury as ripped the heart out of the team tomorrow no Dairra, Bauer or Cousins plus of course Gudmunsson , Kashi , Carballos , Vetokeke

Take a point ...... Our luck as to change soon

Nice to see you getting the excuses in early. Any examination or consideration of why there are so many injuries ? Thought not, all down to blind luck eh ?!
  • Options
    Christian Ceballos - the most incorrectly spelt surname on planet CL.
  • Options
    1-2 away win.
  • Options

My Charlton flame has not yet been extinguished, don't let the bar stewards get you down as they say, if we can get behind the team from the start ,and the players can take the game to wolves I can see us winning 2-3 nil , and the valley becoming a place of peace, joy and harmony again.

Christmas Mulled Wine going down a treat I see :-)
  • Options
    Good feeling about tomorrow
  • Options
    Comfortable.. 4-0 win, which way you decide.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Once again injury as ripped the heart out of the team tomorrow no Dairra, Bauer or Cousins plus of course Gudmunsson , Kashi , Carballos , Vetokeke

Good thing you tell us we've got a new CB, left winger, right winger, midfielder and new right back coming in then

• Options
    Expect nothing. I find its the best way to avoid the inevitable disappointment
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1StevieG said:

Christian Ceballos - the most incorrectly spelt surname on planet CL.

With PAOLO Di Canio being the most incorrectly spelt first name.
  • Options

colin1961 said:

DIARRA (not to be confused with diarrhea which is what you speak most of the time)
    GUDMUNDSSON
    CEBALLOS
    VETOKELE

I'll throw another couple in so you will know these 2 for next time - FOX and BA

He does it on purpose.
  • Options
    1-2 Wolves. James Henry to score
  • Options
    They are shit, we are worse 2-0 Wolves win.
  • Options
    Bugger. I didn't realise it was a 3 o'clock kick off. That means I'll have to follow the match thread and not go to bed and wake up to the news of our latest disaster.
  • Options
    If you can score they will crumble, they were possibly the worst side to play at hillsborough this season imo.
  • Options
    Wolves to open the scoring in the first-half and the match to drift into a lot of huff, puff and nothing.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Not sure how it is possible to back a team that finds it so hard to create chances and so easy to make stupid defensive errors. We need to hope Wolves are a bit cagey and some things click. Not sure midfield two of BA and JJ is cgoing to cut it. They will certainly need help but I don't know if KF a) gets that or b) has any options, unless Cousins is better. I can't see beyond a defeat I'm afraid.
  • Options
    We will score 0 or 3. They will score 1 or 3.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think with Gudmundsson, Baeur, Diarra, Kashi, Cousins, Vetokele, Caballos, out i can only see one result. Charlton 0 Wolves 3
  • Options
    0-4 and the RD pantomime continues to roll along :-(
  • Options
    1-1
    2000 wolves fans will tell us our support is fucking shit and London's a shithole they want to go home.
  • Options
    Need to get out of the house so me and the boy will be there.

Fancy us to hold on for a 0-3
  • Options
    Coyr
    Looking forward to our 1st trip to the valley this season
    Full of enthusiasm to see this team in action for myself
  • Options
    This is the kind of match we have to win if we are to stay up - home against a mid-table side - but given it is the season of goodwill I will back us to edge a vital win.
  • Options
    vff said:

colin1961 said:

Nice to see you getting the excuses in early. Any examination or consideration of why there are so many injuries ? Thought not, all down to blind luck eh ?!
    Was chatting to an ex-pro and he said one of the tell-tale signs of unrest in a club was an increase in niggling injuries. Players prefer to stay on the sidelines - possibly seeing an exit in January, helped if they stay distant from a shambles - rather than expose themselves to fans' anger as well as association with an on-field mess.
  • Options
    Looking forward to it. A packed Valley and a convincing win to end the year. COYR
  • Options
    Who is even available for selection?

Potentially Kashi, Ceballos, Bauer, Diarra, Cousins, Jackson, Gudmundsson and Vetokele out, so we could only have Henderson, Pope, Solly, Lennon, Sarr, Fox, THD, Konsa, RCC, Ba, Moussa, Muldoon, Bergdich, Reza, Makienok, KAG, Vaz Te, Lookman as the 18.