Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Wolves | Mon 28 Dec | 3pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

13»

Comments

• Options
    Wolves are a bogey team. Another defeat on the cards. 2-0 to Wolves :0(
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Who is even available for selection?

Potentially Kashi, Ceballos, Bauer, Diarra, Cousins, Jackson, Gudmundsson and Vetokele out, so we could only have Henderson, Pope, Solly, Lennon, Sarr, Fox, THD, Konsa, RCC, Ba, Moussa, Muldoon, Bergdich, Reza, Makienok, KAG, Vaz Te, Lookman as the 18.

What's happened to Kennedy, is he injured?
  • Options
    Too many injuries think it's going to be a long afternoon
  • Options
    edited December 2015

3-1 and Lookman looking prem class, Vaz Te on the scoresheet
  • Options
    We've drawn our last 2 home games, indeed drawn 3 out of last 4 games, so my prediction will be a frustrating 1-1 draw that leaves nobody satisfied...
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Potentially Kashi, Ceballos, Bauer, Diarra, Cousins, Jackson, Gudmundsson and Vetokele out, so we could only have Henderson, Pope, Solly, Lennon, Sarr, Fox, THD, Konsa, RCC, Ba, Moussa, Muldoon, Bergdich, Reza, Makienok, KAG, Vaz Te, Lookman as the 18.

Bergdich only lasted 45mins in an U21 match the other week didnt he? - Guessing he's out himself
  • Options

colin1961 said:

Once again injury as ripped the heart out of the team tomorrow no Dairra, Bauer or Cousins plus of course Gudmunsson , Kashi , Carballos , Vetokeke

Take a point ...... Our luck as to change soon

DIARRA (not to be confused with diarrhea which is what you speak most of the time)
    GUDMUNDSSON
    CEBALLOS
    VETOKELE

I'll throw another couple in so you will know these 2 for next time - FOX and BA

He does it on purpose.
    'Buyons' was the one that used to get me. Every bloody time.
  • Options

Good feeling about tomorrow

Are you not going to the game then!
  • Options
    Is Solly OK to play 2 games so quick, would not be surprised if he is rested
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Is Solly OK to play 2 games so quick, would not be surprised if he is rested

Doesn't matter. He will be forced to play. He will have to faint at half time to get a rest (:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Big crowd today. My two daughters have finally agreed to come to their first and maybe last Charlton match, kids for a quid as well! Their Grandad would be proud.
  • Options
    Would like to go but must carry on the boycott. No idea what the result will be
  • Options
    Taking my son and his mate, looking forward to getting out the house on a beautiful day, sadly can't see us getting anything, 1-2. Lookman to score a screamer and seal his move in January.
  • Options
    Feeling festive so 2-0 to us! The L's , Lookman and Lennon. Now for another pint.
  • Options

At least with 'kids for a quid' we can successfully alienate an entire generation of future supporters in one afternoon and our sub's bench will be admitted on the cheap.

0-2
  • Options

sam3110 said:

Bergdich only lasted 45mins in an U21 match the other week didnt he? - Guessing he's out himself
    It looked as if Bergdich did his groin.

• Options
    _MrDick said:

Wolves are a bogey team. Another defeat on the cards. 2-0 to Wolves :0(

They were us, infact 1963 was the last time we beat them until we hammered them 4-1 the other week .

L**ds also beat them at the molineux for the first time in years too so I'm going ...

Charlton 5-4 wolves.
  • Options
    I would drop JJ to the bench, don't think he can play twice in four days, especially as part of a midfield two. If Cousins is out, I'd give Ba and RCC a run out in central midfield. RCC looks decent from what little I've seen of him, and he has an engine which we'll need. I still think Ba has the tools, but he is very raw.
    Hendo
    Solly Sarr Lennon THD
    BA RCC
    RVT Reza (Johann if fit) Lookman
    Mak
  • Options
    We will lose this if Fox is playing; we may lose it anyway but will definitely lose if Fox is left on his own. What was the reason that Tariq was moved from there? Every team knows he is our weakness and we have a chance if Tariq plays left back . If Diarra is defensive midfield or centre back then ok so long as Jackson is on the pitch with Cousins. Common sense may seem to be fighting a losing battle with the manager. Let's hope Wolves don't turn up or they are at least as disjointed as us as this will give us a chance. Bloody hell and Crikey.
  • Options

Feeling festive so 2-0 to us! The L's , Lookman and Lennon. Now for another pint.

Told you it would be 2-0 and that Lennon would score. Almost correct. Definitely more beer needed after that!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Kenny Jackett v Karel Fraeye..

Says enough, 0-2 loss.

Easy, easy
  • Options

We will score 0 or 3. They will score 1 or 3.

More or less spot on there. We scored 0, they scored 3 minus 1.