Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Wolves match thread 28/12/15

Afternoon folks, and firstly I hope you all had a good Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year. So today sees our last game of 2015, and I for one cant wait for the footballing year to be over. We seem to have gone through all sorts of turmoil in the last 12 months and are no better off than we were in Dec 2013!! We have all had our say about RD/KM/RM yet they remain steadfast in their viewpoint that we are progressing (via KM's mouth) after yet another change of manager. Anyway enough of the '3 amigo's' for now, lets try and concentrate on the pitch and the game ahead. With all our injuries I suspect, which is hardly rocket science, that the team line up will be picking itself with who we have that's NOT injured. I would think that Muldoon and Konsa could come in for Cousins and Diarra, and after that it could be the rest of the side that played on Saturday. I really want to see the Addick's win, but I fear the best we will get is a point, I want to be proved wrong but my gut feeling is another home loss, however not to worry folks because we would have played well for 48 minutes....... according to our illustrious manager!!!
I'll bring you the teams as soon as I get them, please lets have a festive win addicks.....the Valley faithful need lifting!!!

Comments

• Options
    Come on you reds!!!!!!!
  • Options
    According to a text from a mate who is in a hospitality longe cousins has fainted again and is out as are diarra, Bauer and JBG. 7 academy in squad. Were screwed. Hope he's wrong.
  • Options
    In surprisingly the club wouldn't put

"I'm the

Percent"

On the back of my shirt.
  • Options

In surprisingly the club wouldn't put

"I'm the

Percent"

On the back of my shirt.

I wonder if they'd put "I'm one of the 98%" ?
  • Options
    Go to someone else's club shop to put the lettering on:-)
  • Options
    I'm feeling really aggressive and violent today, so I hope we lose 7-0 and I can just shout swear words without cessation for 90 minutes, because this is my release, y'know
  • Options
    very late with team news today....must still be trying to find 11 fit players!!
  • Options

Fraeye is just picking them out of a hat.
  • Options

Roland not sure who to pick

• Options
    Leuth said:

I'm feeling really aggressive and violent today, so I hope we lose 7-0 and I can just shout swear words without cessation for 90 minutes, because this is my release, y'know

Had a nice Christmas, then?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Damn wish I'd gone and taken my boots :wink:
  • Options

KF's working out how we can fit another striker into the team. 4 just isn't enough.
  • Options
    Roland skype connection has gone down so he can't tell Karol who to pick
  • Options
    limeygent said:

Leuth said:

Had a nice Christmas, then?
    I was kidding about the scoreline. I hope instead we take a first-half 3-0 lead, but then concede one just after half time, giving me 45 minutes of unadulterated hate-screaming
  • Options
    CHARLTON | Henderson, Solly, Sarr, Lennon, Fox, Ba, Jackson, Vaz Te, Ghoochannejhad, Lookman, Ahearne-Grant
  • Options
    If you don't laugh , you'll cry
  • Options
    CHARLTON SUBS | Pope, Holmes-Dennis, Charles-Cook, Moussa, Muldoon, Ceballos, Makienok
  • Options
    4 strikers, none of them Makienok. We're going to try and through-ball them to death
  • Options
    CEBALLOS OMG
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2015
    Very odd-looking side. No balance. 2 midfielders and 4 strikers. On the bench, 4 midfielders and 1 striker.

Sometimes I think we're not being managed by one the greatest coaches from the bottom half of the Belgian Third Division after all.
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

The teams are on the pitchimage

The subs look small
  • Options
    I'll be back in time for ko....and interesting line-up..discuss!!
  • Options
    This could be a hammering.
  • Options
    Why not leave one of the forwards out and get Moussa in the midfield. We are seriously in the shit this afternoon.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

T.C.E said:

The subs look small
    Academy players. ;)

• Options
    Great to see cellabos
  • Options
    ross1 said:

T.C.E said:

The subs look small
    Knew they were young but this is ridiculous.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Great to see cellabos

Who?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!