Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Wolves match thread 28/12/15

Comments

• Options
    ross1 said:

Valley11 said:

Great to see cellabos

Who?
    on the bench and will come on just to take his fantastic corners towards end of game....LOL
  • Options
    Wish I'd gone now, I've missed the chance to see Ceballos take a corner when we're mindlessly chasing the <<lost>> game near the end....
  • Options
    edited December 2015

ross1 said:

T.C.E said:

The teams are on the pitchimage

The subs look small
    Knew they were young but this is ridiculous.
    They introduced a law to stop children being sent up chimneys once upon a time. :open_mouth:
  • Options
    Bolton just scored with 14 mins left of game..bugger
  • Options

CHARLTON | Henderson, Solly, Sarr, Lennon, Fox, Ba, Jackson, Vaz Te, Ghoochannejhad, Lookman, Ahearne-Grant

Fuck me

Thanks SHG, but I'll be at the game. Kind offer though.
  • Options

Bolton just scored with 14 mins left of game..bugger

They've looked good
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

ross1 said:

T.C.E said:

The teams are on the pitchimage

The subs look small
    Knew they were young but this is ridiculous.
    They introduced a law to stop children being sent up chimneys once upon a time. :open_mouth:
    Just 2%, the rest can carry on. ;)
  • Options
    Chrissy Onions back on the bench, happy days. Makienok plays well away from home then gets dropped to the bench for the home game, I would have started Moussa ahead of Reza or KAG in front of JJ and Ba in a midfield 3 but there you go
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    4-2-3-1 again, I suppose?

Vaz Te leading the line?
  • Options

CHARLTON | Henderson, Solly, Sarr, Lennon, Fox, Ba, Jackson, Vaz Te, Ghoochannejhad, Lookman, Ahearne-Grant

Fuck me

I've never met you mate but that's beginning to look like an attractive alternative to watching the slaughter this afternoon.
    Still probably not actually.

• Options

Fuck me

I've never met you mate but that's beginning to look like an attractive alternative to watching the slaughter this afternoon.

......................*puts on some Barry White music*................ ;)
  • Options
    Wolves-:
    1 Ikeme
    18 Iorfa
    06 Batth
    23 Ebanks-Landell
    02 Doherty
    11 McDonald
    16 Coady
    07 Henry
    04 Edwards
    24 Graham
    10 Afobe
    Substitutes
    03 Golbourne
    12 Wallace
    13 McCarey
    20 Ojo
    22 Sigurdarson
    25 Byrne
    29 Le Fondre
  • Options
    30 mins to ko
  • Options
    Just thinking ......

If Wolves are said to have 2 lumbering centre backs good in the air but slow on the ground, maybe our 3 attacking midfielders can run at them and go for the soft underbelly of their defence?

Or maybe I'm just clutching at straws.

• Options
    edited December 2015
    Henry has to get the winner doesn't he?

Edit: sorry this implies we lose by only one goal. Please re-read as "Henry has to score doesn't he?"
  • Options
    Concede early and this could be a real disaster.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Our only hope is they are playing our ex player Doherty, he must as fast as a dead slug these days. Actually even against ten men that unbalanced side would leave me apprehensive.
  • Options
    good god Blackburn hit the post and it comes back into keepers hands....
  • Options

Concede early and this could be a real disaster.

Very true even Carol reckoned the first goal was important the other week :open_mouth:
  • Options
    not sure why i'm bothering and having just seen the team, am tempted to get back in the car and return home.

thanks RD, KM and the tactical maestro KF for completely ruining mine and my family's Christmas and New Year.
  • Options

30 mins to ko

If we keep it tight we can hold em out to kick off. :(
  • Options
    Le Fondre on the bench. He's bound to come on and score!
  • Options
    I feel like Fraeye once turned on a match to see a team throwing players forward and desperately searching for an equaliser at 89 minutes score, and assumed it had been their formation the whole time. Thus his love of the 4-2-4 formation was born. I bet Ahearne-Grant has absolutely no idea what he's supposed to be doing alongside three other strikers with no link between the midfield and the attack. Poor sod.
  • Options
    Today's the day, 5-0 win for us. I can feel it.....
  • Options
    edited December 2015

Wolves-:
    1 Ikeme
    18 Iorfa
    06 Batth
    23 Ebanks-Landell
    02 Doherty
    11 McDonald
    16 Coady
    07 Henry
    04 Edwards
    24 Graham
    10 Afobe
    Substitutes
    03 Golbourne
    12 Wallace
    13 McCarey
    20 Ojo
    22 Sigurdarson
    25 Byrne
    29 Le Fondre

Blimey with all those on the pitch they'll deffo dick us! Why ain't substitutes got a squad number?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!