Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Wolves match thread 28/12/15

1111213141517»

Comments

• Options

Just remember guys we have improved with every manager that RD has appointed....

That comment just about sums the whole farce up......................................................or DO they believe it?!?!
    I fear that if this shambles continue to run our club we could well be playing in the National league in a couple of seasons.
  • Options
    That's it from me.....but I'll be back Saturday..my Forest mates up here are going to have fun at my expense next weekend!!
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Thanks RM for updates and anyone else that chipped in. You all deserve life long season tickets for nothing!!!!! :wink:

If you are threatening me with a season ticket, I will not bother again
    Ungrateful sod!
  • Options
    Thanks as always RM. Happy New Year.
  • Options

That's it from me.....but I'll be back Saturday..my Forest mates up here are going to have fun at my expense next weekend!!

Thanks again RedM, just tell them 'every dog has their day'..........we will just have to wait a while before we have ours!
  • Options
    Don't know what to say. It's a shambles and RD does not even care. How can anything ever improve with an owner who doesn't care and a CEO who laughs at us? Would be happy to go down if RD would sell up, but doubt he will. What the hell can we do for our beloved club?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!