Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Wolves match thread 28/12/15

Comments

• Burnley 3-0
  • The odd bit of great play is often ending in a crap pass
  • To many loose balls falling to them we are just not comitted or good enough at writing

• they have a throw after our attack broke down....taken....they come forward...lennon is fouled....our fk
  • Farrell Kraeye - next manager! Best known for his beard and dark glasses, previously managed KVV Gammon in Belgian League Divsion 7
  • Even my wife said she would come with me today as it is a nice day......................I said why spoil it and stayed at home, washed the cab and her car instead!!!..........that's just wrong!
    Mind you I'm bloody pleased I did now!........what a fucking joke!
  • I hope plenty of people around that arrogant c*nt in the West Stand joined in and let her have it. Let's pray for tears.

She's probably taking pictures of them on her frigging phone.
  • Reading 1-2
  • edited December 2015
  • Burnley buggering up Brizzle's goal difference. Some consolation.
  • Sponsored links:

• Oakster said:

moleo88 said:

Lets not worry though, Carol will have a plan B :)

KM and RDs' plan B:- B for Belgium.
    Who's our new Belgian coach? Probably Wim Corte!
    Marc Wilmots
    But what connects Marc Wilmots to Charlton in a roundabout way.Please do not say Colin.
    There is a connection.
  • we have a throw......ba....to reza....attacks....mac....reza...we have a throw
  • throw taken....vaz..solly...reza....ba...crosses...they clear and attack...quickly.....fox concedes a corner
  • That's how you protest, in the ground everyone joins in
  • corner taken...in it comes....across 6 yd box...everyone misses it.....gk
  • Almost 2-0 from a corner
  • reza off....thd on
  • 66' SUB | Tareiq Holmes-Dennis comes on to replace Reza Ghoochannejhad #cafc #CAFCLive
  • kag has it...and we win a throw....vaz....to thd....crosses....cleared...ba....to thd....we have a corner
  • PL54 said:

To many loose balls falling to them we are just not comitted or good enough at writing

Prick
  • Sponsored links:

• corner taken..in it comes....fox....they clear for another corner
  • Oakster said:

Farrell Kraeye - next manager! Best known for his beard and dark glasses, previously managed KVV Gammon in Belgian League Divsion 7

He could save our bacon.
  • corner taken.....keeper catches it....clears long quickly.....ba concedes a throw
  • 67' CLOSE! Super corner delivery from Fox. Ebanks-Landell nods it over his own bar. Ikeme catches the next set-piece #cafc #CAFCLive
  • throw taken....we win it back and a throw....mac....to kag.....vaz...tackled.....solly.....ba.....taken out by henry
  • edited December 2015
    Burnley 4-0 hat-trick for Gray, worse goal average as us for Bristol
  • Mak our best player at the mo
  • ross1 said:

67' CLOSE! Super corner delivery from Fox. Ebanks-Landell nods it over his own bar. Ikeme catches the next set-piece #cafc #CAFCLive

That is beyond parody, we've been reduced to getting excited about defenders putting the ball out for a corner.
    Exactly what I thought!
  • solly takes fk....mac..lennon.....cleared....vaz....now....cross in cleared......thd wins it...now...vaz....solly....mac....to jj....to fox our throw
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!