Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Spell It Out In Black And White - Stepping it up

The message from Spell It Out is a simple one - Roland and Katrien It's time to go.

We no longer want them to Spell It Out. In our view they have done that quite clearly in the Dublin video and through their actions. With these recent revelations we believe that it is time to go.

We have been very reasonable and asked for things that any competent CEO could have delivered. Instead we were treated to an insulting PowerPoint presentation and were accused by Katrien of "inciting a riot".

Now it is us, the fans, who are going to Spell It Out to them. It's time to go Roland. It's time to go Katrien, It's time to go Karel.

The black and white scarves go full steam ahead and details about donations to fund more are available here - http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/70610/your-help-needed-to-fund-more-black-and-white-scarves#latest.

The scarves are no longer a sign that you are dissatisfied and want the CEO and Owner to change their ways. They are a sign that you want them to go.

We are fully supportive of the protests planned and hope that people turn up in numbers at 2:30 and 5pm, dressed in Black and White, to drum home the message ... it's time to go.

Charlton fans - Spell It Out in Black and White ... Roland and Katrien it's time to go.

Joe and Ben - Spell it Out

P.S thanks to Jean/@Fanny Fanackapan for her idea of Spelling It Out to them. A good way of maintaining the theme.

Comments

• Well said Joe and Ben ... Saturday will be a key day to demonstrate our opinion and ... as an additional benefit ... provide an indication to any potential investors that we want, and will do everything we can to obtain, change.
  • Great work!! I'm there before and after the game.
  • will try and get there before or after game but with 3 maybe 4 young kids and possibly mrs , i might not be able to make demonstrations
  • Sponsored links:

• @CAFCBlackNWhite ticks over to 600 followers on Twitter.
  • Will attend the protests.
  • done but can't attend protest due to our dog being unwell!
  • done but can't attend protest due to our dog being unwell!

Oh no !

Hope he/she gets better soon, Lancs.

Please let us know.

• I'm not in the country but best of luck all - hope it's a huge protest.
  • On the @CAFCBlackNWhite Twitter feed there is:

1) a "RT if you want them out" tweet.

And

2) a Richard Murray "Judas or Saint" poll.

I would be grateful if people could go and participate.
  • Great piece gents. Good to see this really picking up. The more they get, from all angles, the worst it will be for them. They will continue to ignore, that's the only tactic they've got. It might be that we have to repeat this all over all again at the next home game which is Blackburn I think, and then all the home games until they leave. I'm up for that and will be at every single one of these things from now until they go

#standupifyouwantthemout
  • Sponsored links:

• Good luck with this guys, unlikely I can make it myself, girlfriend is in hospital at the moment, nothing too serious but obviously my priority.

Assuming I don't make it though, I will donate what would have been my travel costs for Saturday to the fund for more scarves as still have the Paypal address from last time.

Keep up the good fight.
  • I know your a busy man @Addickted2TheReds but I'm wanting your Paypal address. ;)
  • Just an idea how about the big flags in black and white like Liverpool wave in the kop

And

I've given you a "RT" and will do so all day long but I can't vote in the RM poll, sorry, I don't think it's as black or white as Judas or Saint......please forgive the unintentional pun.

And

I've given you a "RT" and will do so all day long but I can't vote in the RM poll, sorry, I don't think it's as black or white as Judas or Saint......please forgive the unintentional pun.
    Fair enough, it was a half-joke to be fair. I know it isn't as simple as that.

However it does send a message because of the 191 people who have voted so far, 84% have gone with "Judas".