Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spell It Out In Black And White - Stepping it up

Comments

• Options
    @nug brilliant stuff.

Get them out their on twitter everyone.
  • Options
    Nug I've been holding back from saying this, but I love ya mate.
  • Options
    I'll be there.
    Before and after
  • Options
    Haven't been down much this season. But am going along and looking forward to making my voice heard during the game and after wards too.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    can someone tell me how I can tweet all these fantastic posters please? I also want to put them on Face book?
  • Options
    I'm gutted that I'm in Ireland this weekend. Otherwise I would have carried on my boycott but joined the pre and after protests.
    I'll join in with what's arranged for the next home game.
    Praise to all concerned.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

can someone tell me how I can tweet all these fantastic posters please? I also want to put them on Face book?

right click on them (right hand button on your mouse if on PC) and then click on save image.

You'll then to able to "add media" or "add photo" on Twitter/facebook
  • Options
    First one is brilliant nug
  • Options

right click on them (right hand button on your mouse if on PC) and then click on save image.

You'll then to able to "add media" or "add photo" on Twitter/facebook
    Cheers @HenryIrving
  • Options
    Where is the thread dedicated to Saturday protests?

I want to turn up on Saturday pre and post match with hundreds, thousands outside the west stand making a proper, unrelenting racket. I don't see a proper thread and I was there post match after wolves and the turnout was a pitiful hardy few souls. We need bit numbers before AND after on Saturday and making proper non stop noise. J, k, l, e, f block north stand all down there drums banging chanting non stop, make them listen, everyone down there, no polite Charlton bullshit, no excuses, turn up and cause a fucking problem, make them listen. Apologies if I've missed the thread but i can't see a proper one focused on this unified attack. And that's what it is. An attack: we are at war with these lot so we need everyone to turn up
  • Options

Where is the thread dedicated to Saturday protests?

I want to turn up on Saturday pre and post match with hundreds, thousands outside the west stand making a proper, unrelenting racket. I don't see a proper thread and I was there post match after wolves and the turnout was a pitiful hardy few souls. We need bit numbers before AND after on Saturday and making proper non stop noise. J, k, l, e, f block north stand all down there drums banging chanting non stop, make them listen, everyone down there, no polite Charlton bullshit, no excuses, turn up and cause a fucking problem, make them listen. Apologies if I've missed the thread but i can't see a proper one focused on this unified attack. And that's what it is. An attack: we are at war with these lot so we need everyone to turn up

Try this one - http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/70635/latest-charlton-unrest-protest-news-directory-of-key-news-links#latest

And keep your eye on "Spell it Out" Twitter account for latest news and opportunities to retweet to publicize the protests and other actions https://twitter.com/CAFCBlackNWhite

And as you'll see on the above thread, CAST have just started their "Fan Action Hub" http://www.castrust.org/action-hub/
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    KM looks like Miranda Hart's ugly sister in one of those posters!
  • Options
    TEL said:

Nug said:

Another idea, maybe we can get him back.

He's either with us, or against us.
    Sorry this man lost me back in 2009 at a fans forum meeting when he said if supporters werent happy about the way the club was run they should put their money where there mouth was....I wasnt popular when I replied that we do...every week.
    Bang in n the money tel, and then when he shit on his pals who were willing only a few yrs earlier to stand behind him and have a bust up with Jordans goons

He showed his contempt not just for us bit for them.too
  • Options
    Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more,
    Or close the wall up with our Charlton dead!
    In peace there’s nothing so becomes a man
    As modest stillness and humility,
    But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
    Then imitate the action of the tiger:
    Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood,
    Disguise fair nature with hard-favored rage,
    Then lend the eye a terrible aspect,
    Let pry through the portage of the head
    Like the brass cannon, let the brow o'erwhelm it
    As fearfully as doth a gallèd rock
    O'erhang and jutty his confounded base,
    Swilled with the wild and wasteful ocean.
    Now set the teeth and stretch the nostril wide,
    Hold hard the breath and bend up every spirit
    To his full height. On, on, you noblest Charlton,
    Whose blood is fet from fathers of war-proof,
    Fathers that, like so many Alexanders,
    Have in these parts from morn till even fought
    And sheathed their swords for lack of argument.
    Dishonor not your mothers. Now attest
    That those whom you called fathers did beget you.
    Be copy now to men of grosser blood,
    And teach them how to war. And you, good yeoman,
    Whose limbs were made in Charlton, show us here
    The mettle of your pasture. Let us swear
    That you are worth your breeding, which I doubt not,
    For there is none of you do me and and base
    That hath not noble luster in your eyes
    I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips
    Straining upon the start. The games afoot.
    Follow your spirit and upon this charge
    Cry for 'Killer, Flash and Paddy Powell'.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If anyone has a long lens camera, a snap of her laughing at us again might interest any press commenting on the event.
  • Options
    Is it possible to weave in the 'weird' bit?
    I dunno, 'Ashley Madison ( or tinder!)says this is weird' alongside the Roland/Katrien picture.

'This is not weird' alongside passionate Charlton fans (might have to search the archive for that picture tho)
  • Options
    I have sent an email to Sara Orchard who works for the BBC Sports Desk (London) outlining what's happening tomorrow, and our views on the current management.

Hopefully she will pick this up as an ongoing story affecting a local London side.
  • Options
    Nug said:

That I like
  • Options
    Really great but needs quotes I think.
  • Options
    boggzy said:

Really great but needs quotes I think.

#bullsh*t