Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spell It Out In Black And White - Stepping it up

Comments

• Options

Can you do one that says 'where the fucks my feta salad gone?' and how many chips make a portion

• Options
    I have copied all the pics and am posting on my Facebook wall daily
  • Options
    @Nug they're great mate.
  • Options
    edited January 2016

If anyone has a long lens camera, a snap of her laughing at us again might interest any press commenting on the event.

Agreed; having clear photographs of the disdain she shows fans (as well as some of her actions which appear to be aimed at inciting more aggression) would easily help us focus attention on whats going on here.

I will be heading there tomorrow, I may not take in the game, but I will pack my camera up now so I can take it tomorrow.
  • Options
    I tweeted all of them (jpegs) using the official cafc Twitter handle. That's not a pop at the comms team, just want as many people as possible to see them
  • Options
    Any chance of getting 'Something Inside So Strong' played at half-time? ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cabbles said:

I tweeted all of them (jpegs) using the official cafc Twitter handle. That's not a pop at the comms team, just want as many people as possible to see them

Are these SIO Postcards on Sue Parkes' CAFC facebook page? I'm not a member on there.
  • Options

cabbles said:

Are these SIO Postcards on Sue Parkes' CAFC facebook page? I'm not a member on there.
    Yes they are appearing on there.
  • Options

cabbles said:

Yes they are appearing on there.
    cheers
  • Options
    Into every CAFC supporters life, a little rain must fall ?

Say no to this Meire Monsoon.
  • Options
    Nug said:

This one is for @MuttleyCAFC

Love this.

Thanks @Nug
  • Options
    Nug said:

Here's a link to download jpegs if anyone is interested to use on twitter etc.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kldq03psbsh8wdg/AACnWK9Bdt0GuwX15o3yuVQ5a?dl=0

Absolutely brilliant work @Nug
  • Options
    Thanks @Stig that means a lot from you. Luckily the original campaign for Back to the Valley was so good we could just add these onto that campaign. I hope they help a bit, desperate for things to look brighter for CAFC going forward.
  • Options
    I will be unveiled at half time as new manager to quell the 5pm demo,if im not i suggest everyone gets round to the demo at 5pm and chants my name
  • Options
    These cards are really good, just thinking if the SIO campaign could reproduce them to raise funds. Might help to purchase more scarves.
  • Options
    I'd buy them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nug said:

This one is for @MuttleyCAFC

If the protests drag on how about the SIOIBW campaign team getting some T shirts printed with some of these on out of the donations to sell on if Nug is in agreement.
  • Options
    I'd be delighted for these to be used in anyway, however the images have been grabbed off the web, not sure how legit it would be to make a profit from them whatever the cause. I stand to be corrected though.
  • Options
    Sam supports the campaign
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Tom Morris (@TomMorrisEsq) and Steve Bridge (@Bridgey54) are both on twitter so if the shots originate with them you could tweet them to ask for permission maybe?
  • Options
    Excellent work , the one with the young lad is very special , well done mate
  • Options
    @CAFCBlackNWhite goes past 800 Twitter followers.

Also, the "RT if you want them out" tweet has been retweeted over 400 times.

Thanks for your support guys.
  • Options
    Nug said:

@RedPanda sent me this image that his Dad took and he would be happy for us to use. Have a few different headlines.

Being pedantic, should it be "This isn't a restaurant, it's my life." ?