Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

You know you're getting old when.

1333435363739»

Comments

• When you’ve forgotten you don’t have to go to work on Monday morning on Friday night thinking tomorrow is Monday.

• When you can’t remember what work is
  • You know you’re getting old when you know me from Net Addicts days or long before that and I tell you I’m booked in for the 1st vaccine jab...
  • If you don’t follow the same routine in the morning then you forget to do something i.e. brush teeth or shave.
  • You’ll miss the cold snap and the opportunity to get away with wearing long johns
  • You’ll miss the cold snap and the opportunity to get away with wearing long johns
    ...or Mrs AFKA's tights ? 
  • Initial Stage 1 
    you find yourself watching Antiques Road Show primarily for Fiona Bruce

Advanced Stage 2
    you find yourself watching Antiques Road Show primarily out of interest in the items brought in for valuation. 
  • When you take an excessive interest in the weather and need to check the windchill factor for each hour of the day.
  • Solidgone said:
    If you don’t follow the same routine in the morning then you forget to do something i.e. brush teeth or shave.
    +1 here!
  • You wake up and watch cricket before work.

I haven't ever really liked cricket. 🏏
  • Sponsored links:

• It takes you days in end to re-tile your bathroom because you have to keep stopping every 15 mins for an hours rest
  • It takes you days in end to re-tile your bathroom because you have to keep stopping every 15 mins for a J Arthur

• It takes you days in end to re-tile your bathroom because you have to keep stopping every 15 mins for a J Arthur

How else, is he going to do the grouting?

You’re not old if you can do that.
  • You know your getting old when you poodle up to the supermarket checkout without a care in the fucking world failing to notice (refuse to make eye contact) the 8 people queuing for the same checkout behind you. 
  • Your eye is taken by an email from M&S entitled, 'Cool, Casual and Oh so Comfy'. 
    If you want any help on sizing just shout mate. 😉
  • Armani to M&S just comes naturally. 
  • Neighbour just knocked on the door. I assumed he wanted eggs. In a fluster he said his printer had broken and had we got one he could use. I said we had and he was welcome to use it. He said he assumed it worked off the wifi. I've no idea but I bet it doesn't. Went up to the loft and came down with the huge old inkjet printer I use once in a blue moon. He looked horrified and staggered back across the road with it. I felt old. He's just staggered back over to return it - probably leaving a suitable amount of time to look like he'd tried it. I asked if it had worked. Apparently not quite. He did have some eggs though.
  • @Arsenetatters you’ve just reminded me when we had our eggs delivered we buy them in bulk as the dogs have two a week in their diet so we normally have 90 delivered at a time. Seeing them on the side our Granddaughter asked why we had so many, I replied “They are dogs eggs” she told me dogs don’t lay eggs they have puppies. I think you’re getting a bit old and silly Grandad 🤷‍♂️
  • Sponsored links:

• @TCE she only THINKS you're getting a bit old and silly!! 🤣🤣

• @TCE she only THINKS you're getting a bit old and silly!! 🤣🤣

Oh do f*** off 😉