Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

You know you're getting old when.

Comments

• Options
    Well you see the scaffold 9 stories high and think fuck it ill Google earth that one.
    When you see a reference to 'the scaffold' and all you can think of is Lily The Pink - who'd have thought Medicinal Compound would make you 9 stories high?
  • Options
    You watch a tournament and all the coaches are familiar to you but many of the players aren't. 
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    (they are really good... so much better than this modern rubbish)
    Problem is all the feedback don't half interfere with the hearing aid.
  • Options
    There's an advert on here for a CD 'Rip & Store' and your first thoughts are abut the vinyl in your loft.
  • Options
    When your line manager does succession planning and your name does not appear ANYWHERE! or someone in their 50s calls you "POP"
  • Options
    When you prefer the matinee than the evening event as it gets to late. 
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    Ahem

‘too’ 😉
  • Options
    When your line manager asks what am I aiming for within the next five years when I’m about to retire. 

Footnote: Now retired and fucking loving it!
  • Options

Solidgone said:
    Ahem

‘too’ 😉
    Oops 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Solidgone said:

Solidgone said:
    Ahem

‘too’ 😉
    Ops 

• Options
    Biggest day in years and you’re mind wrestling whether a tactical nap needs to be scheduled for some point 
  • Options
    Biggest day in years and you’re mind wrestling whether a tactical nap needs to be scheduled for some point 
    oh yes, i've got 2 til 4 booked as i have to be up at 3 for work.
  • Options
    Looking into residential places for my mum, one of which is very expensive and pretty upmarket, it crossed my mind this would do me, oh bugger. 
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    You type Victoria S in your search engine and it auto finishes ponge instead of ecret 
    hoes for me. To make matters worse they've been shut for about five years.

• Options
    You develop a lactose intolerance. I hardly drink milk, so my lactase production ability must have vanished at some point. Had a few milky teas the other day and oh my god oh jesus christ the work khazi got it. Wasn't sure if that was what it was so repeated the experiment the following week. Straight through me, and I nearly ended up like a onesie casually thrown over the arm of a chair. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When it takes three attempts to get up from the settee at night
    and each attempt is accompanied by a strange noise / "hup" as you tense your stomach muscles to help.
  • Options
    You start to think Hitler, Stalin, Castro were a bit right of middle.

Or you read Golfie posts and think he has a point
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    .... you have to cup your balls when having a dump. 
    Have to or want to?
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    .... you have to cup your balls when having a dump. 
    Two balls one cup.
  • Options
    You realise Taekwondo is not the sport for you, as no points are awarded for ankle and shin kicks.