Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

You know you're getting old when.

Comments

• Options
    iainment said:
    Tomorrow you qualify for the state pension.
    Happy birthday for tomorrow
    Thanks.
  • Options
    When your mate asks if you are into any new music and you realise the first 2 albums you mention were released 20 years ago
  • Options
    When you do puzzles obsessively in newspapers ‘to keep your brain active’.
  • Options
    when you have to check with your wife whether you like something or not 
    Well? Did you like it or not?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    when you have to check with your wife whether you like something or not 
    Are you confusing memory loss with just seeking the wife's permission?  :)
  • Options
    When you can remember the registration number of your first cars but struggle to remember the registration plate of your current or any recent cars.
    Even worse is when you you type your reg number correctly in the car park ticket machine, then realise you’ve come in your wife’s car when you go to put the sticker in the window.
    I’ve gone one better (worse). I got my first parking ticket for years because I chose the wrong car when I paid by phone. So, not only did I pay to park but I got fined as well.
    Well, I'm glad that post got six LOLs. At £30 for the parking fine and £3.30 for the parking fee, that works out at £5.55 per LOL. Have I told you about that time I got fined £500 for running over a traffic warden?
    Just brought your ratio down a bit to £4.76 - hopefully lessens the pain a bit..
  • Options
    When a TV series ends and you have to google it to find out what it was about and what the ending meant.
    Thats not an age thing...
  • Options
    When a TV series ends and you have to google it to find out what it was about and what the ending meant.
    When you didn't know you could do that.
  • Options
    Haha. Classic.
    Yeh we've been there Raith  :)
  • Options
    You go out in the car, get about a mile down the road, wonder what the warning light on the dash is and realise you’ve left the tailgate open.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The players I grew up watching are all managers at this tournament. Quite depressing.
  • Options
    When you remember sir Tom Moore when he was Private Tommy Moore.

• Options
    You’ve just had your first senior citizens haircut. ☹️
  • Options
    you seem to have a permanent backache!
  • Options
    iainment said:
    You’ve just had your first senior citizens haircut. ☹️
    You did not have to tell them your correct age, you should have said you were 55.
  • Options
    When England score and you are one of the few not jumping up and down and hugging strangers.
  • Options
    When you ! sorry forgot what I was going to say :(No I did not really,when you start dreaming about friends and relitives who have passed away.