Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

You know you're getting old when.

Comments

• Options
    You start getting adds saying "23 year old local female looking for older man".

I'm only 26 ffs.
  • Options
    You start getting adds saying "23 year old local female looking for older man".

I'm only 26 ffs.
    Did she reply to your message? 
  • Options
    limeygent said:
    You're waiting for the toast to pop up when you haven't put any bread in the toaster.
    Have you been waiting since breakfast time this morning for the toast then? - Seeing its nearly 3pm ;)
  • Options
    limeygent said:
    You're waiting for the toast to pop up when you haven't put any bread in the toaster.
    Have you been waiting since breakfast time this morning for the toast then? - Seeing its nearly 3pm ;)
    Not where I am.
  • Options
    Checked it was plugged in, checked the circuit breaker.....
  • Options
    You're happy to pay someone to fix your brakes instead of doing them yourself.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You read the club is going cashless and you think they won’t have two ha’pennies to rub together…
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    When you see photos of an old landmark (Baseball Ground in this case) and think, cor look the clobber them people are wearing and look at them old cars, then realise you were well into this mortal coil when the photo was taken and could've even been in it the photo
    Yup, know that feeling 
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    You go out in the car, get about a mile down the road, wonder what the warning light on the dash is and realise you’ve left the tailgate open.
    My problem is wondering about trying to work out where I’ve parked. Then realising 10 mins later that I left the car at home. 
  • Options
    You go to Camden with a couple of mates, find a pub to eat in, order a coffee then sit there complaining about your aches/pains and failing eyesight/hearing.

It didn't seem that long ago that we'd have been looking for a place where we could get away with smoking a joint.
    Smoking a joint will help your aches and pains. Not so good for the eyesight though. 
  • Options
    When you have to get up 30 minutes before your normally meant too so you can do your stretches to loosen your body up before even attempting to get out of bed.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    When you have to get up 30 minutes before your normally meant too so you can do your stretches to loosen your body up before even attempting to get out of bed.
    That's called a w*nk mate
  • Options
    Music in Oak after game seemed ridiculous. So loud, with heavy bass, that none of bar staff could hear orders. I feel a lot older than mid-30s right now. 
  • Options
    You watch Charlton and haven’t a clue what those professional footballers are actually trying to do…
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Music in Oak after game seemed ridiculous. So loud, with heavy bass, that none of bar staff could hear orders. I feel a lot older than mid-30s right now. 
    Addicts to victory?
  • Options
    You realise that neither of the US Open women's finalists were born when the September 11 attacks took place.
  • Options
    The name Nicki Manaj comes up on the news and you say Nicki who?

Further research tells me she has just told 22 million followers that her cousin's, friend's testicles swole up after getting a jab.

Sometimes I think I'm on the very fringe of society and slipping further away every single day.  :#    

• Options

Further research tells me she has just told 22 million followers that her cousin's, friend's testicles swole up after getting a jab.

Sometimes I think I'm on the very fringe of society and slipping further away every single day.  :#    

I've only just heard of him n all mate
  • Options

I think Prof. Chris Witty put her in her place yesterday at the briefing.
  • Options
    When you mess up your order at a McDonald’s drive thru. 
  • Options
    When, within 30 seconds, you can correctly guess 10 of the 11 players that Charlton fielded against Huddersfield in 1964, but you can only remember about two of the team that played in a game two years ago.
    Can I have a go?
    Rose, Hewie, Kinsey, Bailey, Haydock, Tocknell, Kenning, Matthews, Firmani, Edwards, Glover.
    I think we played that side in almost every game, with Peacock, Durandt getting in occasionally.
    I couldn't name the 2 years ago team either!