Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
You know you're getting old when.
Comments
-
You know you're getting old when ............. you can't remember players names from your youth. However today I really have blown my old mind! This is on sale in Bexleyheath. A collection of CAFC bits and pieces framed. I stopped and starred at it, much to my Wife's annoyance, for a good 5 minutes, but admitted defeat! Who is this player ?
I took this photo and google image searched it when I got home. I now have the players name ...............but I still don't recall his 13 appearances (and 2 goals) for us just 8 years ago!!
Any one else or just me lol!
0 -
Michael Zyro? Or something like that? Striker under Bowyercharlton4ever said:You know you're getting old when ............. you can't remember players names from your youth. However today I really have blown my old mind! This is on sale in Bexleyheath. A collection of CAFC bits and pieces framed. I stopped and starred at it, much to my Wife's annoyance, for a good 5 minutes, but admitted defeat! Who is this player ?
I took this photo and google image searched it when I got home. I now have the players name ...............but I still don't recall his 13 appearances (and 2 goals) for us just 8 years ago!!
Any one else or just me lol!
0 -
spot on - TBF I missed a fair chunk of games that season due to a family illness, but honestly have no recollection of him!cantersaddick said:
Michael Zyro? Or something like that? Striker under Bowyercharlton4ever said:You know you're getting old when ............. you can't remember players names from your youth. However today I really have blown my old mind! This is on sale in Bexleyheath. A collection of CAFC bits and pieces framed. I stopped and starred at it, much to my Wife's annoyance, for a good 5 minutes, but admitted defeat! Who is this player ?
I took this photo and google image searched it when I got home. I now have the players name ...............but I still don't recall his 13 appearances (and 2 goals) for us just 8 years ago!!
Any one else or just me lol!
0 -
I worked it out from the kit tbf. I thought he was taller. He was fairly terrible...charlton4ever said:
spot on - TBF I missed a fair chunk of games that season due to a family illness, but honestly have no recollection of him!cantersaddick said:
Michael Zyro? Or something like that? Striker under Bowyercharlton4ever said:You know you're getting old when ............. you can't remember players names from your youth. However today I really have blown my old mind! This is on sale in Bexleyheath. A collection of CAFC bits and pieces framed. I stopped and starred at it, much to my Wife's annoyance, for a good 5 minutes, but admitted defeat! Who is this player ?
I took this photo and google image searched it when I got home. I now have the players name ...............but I still don't recall his 13 appearances (and 2 goals) for us just 8 years ago!!
Any one else or just me lol!
1

