Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Forest match thread 2/1/16 (including as much as I can the off-pitch goings-on)

Comments

• They'll still be another 2hrs waffling on about the all important Premiership
  • Well done guys. That is a fantastic protest!
  • That's the way to protest in vast numbers and organised, love the black and white around Sam Bartram it's exactly what he would've done Imo,

Hats off Joe well done
  • Final pic from me today-:

This is brilliant!
  • Me thinks
    ross1 said:

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Sky sports while Jeff Stelling is still on

Phone Charlie Nicholas. ;)
  • edited January 2016
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

Wish I had been there :( well done to all that attended! We need this each home game till they leave!

Me too instead, I'm at a wedding. The groom is a Palace supporter. I literally could not be in a worse place. Unless the wedding was at the Meccano park I suppose.
  • Sponsored links:

• Security have barred those inside from using the front door, even with police cordon to protect them
  • Players being prevented from leaving - Big Mac apparently
  • Jim Davidson at the front. 'Not sure this will do much good but I think they (Belgians) should go'
  • We

Security have barred those inside from using the front door, even with police cordon to protect them

Thats good! there is no hiding this or sweeping this under the carpet thats for sure
  • bobmunro said:

It's nights like this that proves beyond any doubt that we support the greatest club in the land. Massive kudos to all involved.

Proud as ever to be an Addick.

Me too mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• That's the sort of costly disruption needed make the Staff and players stay behind, raising the stewarding costs and forcing them to pay staff longer,
  • It needs to maintain and in terms of visibility around Charlton step up those Nug posters needs to be all along the lower Road bill boards, and I think a night time poster campaign needs to be done, I am up for a bit of late night vandalism of that kind especially around the ground

Some banners and posters on main roads nearby and the train station isn't a bad shout
  • Hope it doesn't end up with the players getting too much stick. They can't comment either way and they likely just want to get out of it. Support the team, not the regime
  • Sounds great. I hope we get some decent press coverage.

Well done to everyone there. I'm following the thread and Twitter even thought it's half past midnight here.
  • Jim Davidson at the front. 'Not sure this will do much good but I think they (Belgians) should go'

Embarrassing this bloke is the most high profile Charlton fan.
  • edited January 2016
    SF-02 said:

It needs to maintain and in terms of visibility around Charlton step up those Nug posters needs to be all along the lower Road bill boards, and I think a night time poster campaign needs to be done, I am up for a bit of late night vandalism of that kind especially around the ground

Some banners and posters on main roads nearby and the train station isn't a bad shout
    I will get a cost for printing a hundred or so, we should pick the best 5 images and get twenty of each, easy put 100 posters up in no time if 4 others are up for it