Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Forest match thread 2/1/16 (including as much as I can the off-pitch goings-on)

Comments

• Little known facts Trevor Kettle's mum is Belgian and she weaned him on chocolate waffles.
  • LoOkOuT said:

We're up to 3% now!

-and its lasted longer than 44 minutes!
  • Wish I could have been there today but difficult being in Wales. This protest is too big to stop now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hope you get your home sorted soon.
  • KF probably rang his mum to try an sneak a sleeping bag in the ground.

PUUSSSSS-AAAAAYYYYY
  • I'm feeling emotional right now. I'm 300 miles away in my flood damaged house and virtually unable to move because I've got a back injury....but half of me still thinks that I should have tried to be there today :(

A huge thank you to all you heroes standing out there in the rain and fighting for our club (and also a thank you to those helping in so many other ways). I am so proud of you all and OUR club.

I hope you're OK. Whereabouts are you? I'm 250 miles away in West Yorkshire and am gutted I couldn't be there today.
  • "the Rat and Pinocchio" ....................Great!
  • Well done everyone. They don't know what they're taking on do they?

Great turnout today at the protest, well done to all involved young and old, proud to be an Addick.

Pinocchio how dya like ya eggs fried or boiled?

Charlton Till I Die.
  • Sponsored links:

• God bless them all. Still there and it's well gone 6 o'clock!!
    Protest? Let's make it a seige!
  • With talks of posters etc , how about the advertising billboard just opposite ransom walk? Would be seen by a lot of fans as well as the public passing by/stopped at the traffic lights
  • You're a star RM!
  • edited January 2016
    I'll send an email to Channel 5, they hopefully will show more on tonight's program.