Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Forest match thread 2/1/16 (including as much as I can the off-pitch goings-on)

Comments

• Very pleased I was able to make both protests and be what is quite clearly not 2%. Even more so knowing this is now getting some good press coverage.

The signs will now come that saying nothing about the protest will be damaging to the regime and I expect any response will also be damaging as well.

Oh to be a fly on the wall the day the new communications chief turns up!
  • Roger Johnson, was enjoying this thread until I saw him on page 23.
    Please no.
    ...unless we are entering the 'PFA loud swearing whilst giving the ball away competition'. Johnson would win that hands down.
  • I'm feeling emotional right now. I'm 300 miles away in my flood damaged house and virtually unable to move because I've got a back injury....but half of me still thinks that I should have tried to be there today :(

A huge thank you to all you heroes standing out there in the rain and fighting for our club (and also a thank you to those helping in so many other ways). I am so proud of you all and OUR club.

I hope you're OK. Whereabouts are you? I'm 250 miles away in West Yorkshire and am gutted I couldn't be there today.
    Thanks, RR. I'm on the banks of the Ribble just outside Preston. I hope that you and yours were well. I've been lucky, really - it could have been much, much worse and my friends around here have been fantastic.

Thanks for your kind wishes, all. And thanks for all that you're doing to get our Charlton back!
  • Sponsored links:

• http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/charlton/14178624.Charlton_interim_boss_says_fans_protested_when__things_were_not_going_the_way_they_wanted_/

Karel Fraeye stated that Charlton fans decided to protest when “things were not going the way they wanted” following the 1-1 draw with Nottingham Forest.

Fraeye also gave the latest update on Tony Watt, who is on loan at Cardiff, the striker bagged another assist today... He said: “I think that’s the discussion the board has to make and it will be around mid-January when that decision is taken. “It might also depend on what players we bring in.”

Surely in regards to Tony Watt its a decision that needs to be made sooner rather than later instead of dithering?
  • Let's keep this going until we can drive these awful people from our club. The fans are the club as we continually prove. Not bad for 2%!
  • http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/charlton/14178624.Charlton_interim_boss_says_fans_protested_when__things_were_not_going_the_way_they_wanted_/

Karel Fraeye stated that Charlton fans decided to protest when “things were not going the way they wanted” following the 1-1 draw with Nottingham Forest.

Fraeye also gave the latest update on Tony Watt, who is on loan at Cardiff, the striker bagged another assist today... He said: “I think that’s the discussion the board has to make and it will be around mid-January when that decision is taken. “It might also depend on what players we bring in.”

Surely in regards to Tony Watt its a decision that needs to be made sooner rather than later instead of dithering?

The bloke's an idiot ! He just doesn't get it, does he ?
  • C4fcdenmark you took the words from my mouth, great post.
  • Nice one WSS, reminds me of when I did something similar to Queen Victoria 25 years ago.
  • http://www.skysports.com/football/charlton-vs-n-forest/339824

Shame they dont show the first yellow for Tarieq... The second is just a simple shirt pull though and 9/10 he'd have been talked to for that bloody decision!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Fraeye is a complete nonentity. A shell of a man, a puppet, and not worth breath.
  • Blokes a Grade A prick.
  • do these people actually think about what they're about to say before opening their stupid gobs?

wrong, inflammatory and a total disregard/ignorance and lack of respect.

he has to go.
  • pilchard said:

The "interim" manager is a fool, I refuse to utter his name or consider him a manager of this club. Looking forward to the day when the loons have been banished to history.

Isn't he just? Fool is being kind. He is quite simply a complete and utter embarrassment.
  • What an idiot.
  • Has anyone been on 606 yet?