Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Forest match thread 2/1/16 (including as much as I can the off-pitch goings-on)

Comments

• Fraeye is just as bad as KM , it appears he has lurked in the background reporting to roly and KM , an underachiever who kisses ass for his salary , just part of this dreadful regime
    on another note , I wonder what Richard Murray is thinking????????
  • Has anyone been on 606 yet?

No, but did just get a brief mention asking Charlton fans to phone in.
  • Just been mentioned in passing, 3 seconds worth of coverage.

Fabulous protest.
  • Has anyone been on 606 yet?

No, but did just get a brief mention asking Charlton fans to phone in.
    Let's hope someone does then.
  • edited January 2016
    rananegra said:

Just got in. Great protest. Me and another bloke got interviewed by someone from BBC Radio London - any idea if anything's been featured? He asked us some questions about why we were protesting and then took some sound samples from the protest chants.

Hopefully it'll be broadcast and help spread the message.

I heard you on the car radio at about 5.45, the chanting was still going on if it was live, I think you got the message across load and clear well done.
  • Hardly the main event today but highlights and the goals are available here:

http://www.skysports.com/football/charlton-vs-n-forest/339824

With a bit more composure in front of goal, we could have taken all 3 points today.
  • Sponsored links:

• @nth london addick @bobmunro I'm up for sticking a load of posters up all over the area
  • Good man smiffy
  • You know there are so called supporters in the east stand who would prefered we lost today rather than at least drew cos makienok scored. Stay away in future you know who you are

Numpty sitting behind me actually said we didn't have a striker on the pitch with Makienok out there (this was after he'd scored) went on to add that it was Harriott's goal really as he did all the work!
  • Is the protest still going on. Did the massive turn up.
  • I'm sure some of the audio will be used on CL tomorrow evening...
  • Good man smiffy

I'm back at work Monday will speak to a few people and see if I can get hold of glue they do the underground posters with
  • I'm feeling emotional right now. I'm 300 miles away in my flood damaged house and virtually unable to move because I've got a back injury....but half of me still thinks that I should have tried to be there today :(

A huge thank you to all you heroes standing out there in the rain and fighting for our club (and also a thank you to those helping in so many other ways). I am so proud of you all and OUR club.

I hope you're OK. Whereabouts are you? I'm 250 miles away in West Yorkshire and am gutted I couldn't be there today.
    Thanks, RR. I'm on the banks of the Ribble just outside Preston. I hope that you and yours were well. I've been lucky, really - it could have been much, much worse and my friends around here have been fantastic.

Thanks for your kind wishes, all. And thanks for all that you're doing to get our Charlton back!
    Good to hear. We're OK luckily. We're located up hill and away from the river so should always be fine. Others not so lucky.

Pleasing to gradually be getting our club back.
  • You know there are so called supporters in the east stand who would prefered we lost today rather than at least drew cos makienok scored. Stay away in future you know who you are

I know what you mean, I sit in that stand. But enjoying a good moan is part and parcel of the Charlton Experience on Saturday afternoon.
  • smiffyboy said:

Good man smiffy

I'm back at work Monday will speak to a few people and see if I can get hold of glue they do the underground posters with
    See if you can also get hold of some of that yellow paint they use to paint signs in tunnels!
  • I know it is wrong and childish but I really hoped a Ninja vanguard of Charlton protestors had got inside. There are ways in, just not going to let them know I know on here.
  • Sponsored links:

• smiffyboy said:

Good man smiffy

I think carol can provide some glue. Judging by his post match comments he has obviously been sniffing it.
  • Call on 606 now.
  • Just voted on the poll at the bottom of the story. Have gone from being one of the 2% to one of the 63% who want him to quit!!! #WeWantOurClubBack
  • to be fair to Colin, that's exactly what I was thinking when I was singing it.
  • bobmunro said:

smiffyboy said:

Good man smiffy

See if you can also get hold of some of that yellow paint they use to paint signs in tunnels!
    What we using that for Bob
  • smiffyboy said:

bobmunro said:

smiffyboy said:

Good man smiffy

What we using that for Bob
    Again another feeble attempt at humour from me - OFAH fans would understand!

Mind you, framing the posters with the paint would make them stand out in the dark!