Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Forest match thread 2/1/16 (including as much as I can the off-pitch goings-on)

Comments

• Great protest guys!

Sorry I couldn't be there, living abroad and that... great unity... and a common aim...

We as fans are reasonable and we gave them the chance and we gave them the opportunity to prove to us their vision... with it all spilling out and it all now being clear we have decided en masse that action is needed... and how good did it look...

Now's the time to ramp up the pressure... and drive these fools from our doors...

they don't deserve to be there ... never have and never will...

Murray needs to stop being a fool and resign also, through his weight, what little he has left, behind the innitiative ...

• Brilliant day everyone. Following this from the Virgin Islands. This is the way to do it. Keep the pressure up. I think THEY will slowly get the message that WE are not to be messed with. COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!
  • CAFCsayer said:

A little mish-mash of things I found on the internet;

Nah - it has to be done in Powerpoint these days.
  • Thought Powell did well on C5 bearing mind he will be limited but the terms if his departure agreement as to what he can say. Didn't think he looked very well. Hope I'm wrong.

I think he looked more tearful rather than unwell
  • It was worth being there just to see the look of panic on the rather overweight seemingly senior club official/steward (jacket, tie etc) when a brief chant of "brick through the window, throw a brick through the window" started ...
  • Sponsored links:

• WSS said:

mogodon said:

It was worth being there just to see the look of panic on the rather overweight seemingly senior club official/steward (jacket, tie etc) when a brief chant of "brick through the window, throw a brick through the window" started ...

One of the few "real" Charlton fans still employed in a senior position at the club.

Rick's brother. ;-)
    If that was Mick, then you are absolutely right.
  • What did Murray say?
  • 67k views on a match thread ... impressive :smiley:
  • was there for both protests and as we all went at 6pm I felt very very proud of us supporters for the way in which we all behaved and i think this will encourage more for the next protest (as there must surely be a next protest) inluding the black and white scarf around Bartram's neck. It is this, the very big act of solidarity that has made me more commited in my/ our resolve to change things for the better. Galvanising support is a tough call and well done to all those who have made the moves to make this happen. When is the next protest as I for one will be there. Onwards with the protest loud and proud
  • One of the great days, the second protest in particular. To see so many fans, right across the ages shows how much life is left in our great old club.

The club has survived so much in its 111 years and will carry on for so many years to come.

Yesterday showed why we are supporters and why KM is so so wrong with her assumption we are customers

Charlton till we die
  • a supporter sitting near me and sporting a B&W scarf told he he talked to RM before the match and was told that protest was pointless unless you have £50m to buy out the Belgians. I don't know the credibility of this but pass it on as FYI.
  • a supporter sitting near me and sporting a B&W scarf told he he talked to RM before the match and was told that protest was pointless unless you have £50m to buy out the Belgians. I don't know the credibility of this but pass it on as FYI.

Whatever comes out of that man's mouth these days is null and void. Bitter man who is set about his new ways and that is everything pro RD and there is quite obviously a motive behind it.

Thanks @lancashirelad...interesting comments....so if PV had £50m RD would sell up, I'm sure the Kuwaitis can muster that, now all we have to do is get PV to speak with RD!! Mind you seeing as he wont even agree to meet that could scupper that one!!
  • Sponsored links:

Exactly what Jim Davidson tweeted. Not sure if that supports the validity or not.

Thanks @lancashirelad...interesting comments....so if PV had £50m RD would sell up, I'm sure the Kuwaitis can muster that, now all we have to do is get PV to speak with RD!! Mind you seeing as he wont even agree to meet that could scupper that one!!
    Just playing hard to get ....

Pretty sure the person who had that conversation was @ElfsborgAddick - I'm sure he'll confirm in due course.
  • There were a couple of risque chants that I couldn't hear. Anyone?
  • Hahaha - match thread still open to post that Palarse are losing 3-0 on a Sunday afternoon.
    Brilliant, the number of views and posts on this thread.
  • @AFKABartram....is 68.2 k the largest match thread? Wonder if KM/RM are reading it as well so they get a feel for the way we feel about the way the club is being run!!
  • There were a couple of risque chants that I couldn't hear. Anyone?

If you couldn't hear them, how do you know they were risqué?
  • well done RM, I appreciate your involvement in the protests, you may not have been in the car park but you have done as much from your keyboard