Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Forest match thread 2/1/16 (including as much as I can the off-pitch goings-on)

Comments

• tonka said:

Fraeye is just as bad as KM , it appears he has lurked in the background reporting to roly and KM , an underachiever who kisses ass for his salary , just part of this dreadful regime
    on another note , I wonder what Richard Murray is thinking????????

Does RM plan to make money from whatever RD's endgame is? That is probably what dictates his thoughts.
  • 606 now

Fletch&Sav more interested in their stupid music quiz
  • 606 now

Fletch&Sav more interested in their stupid music quiz
    Added nothing to the call as they don't know much about life outside the top clubs
  • seth plum said:

We must follow this up somehow.

The regime clearly reckon they have ridden the storm what with Fraeye saying (puts on a whiny mimsy voice) 'the Charlton fans are protesting just because they can't have things their own way' (or words to that effect.

And to improve things we sign Vaz Te (who was crap squared today), the new bloke who I think actually touched the ball twice today, and Roger Johnson who must have the agent of agents.

I am amazed Peter Varney can't get the ear of Roland or Katrien but all these fecking agents see us as a gravy train they can get their noses into the trough of by offloading their dross, they get listened to with all their pumped up speil, as Katrien is taken in by their promises, and maybe just a teensy little Lindor chocolate treat to sweeten the deals.

I don't know the score but I bet they have brokered a deal for the new bloke where Boro still pay his wages as long as we play him so he can do Reza's pointing. Saves money...that's what rings their bells!

We have to get nastier.

I reckon as when Katrien and Murray swept distainfully away from the boardroom and off to hide today they will mutually shore themselves up by basically saying that they will keep on keeping on BECAUSE THEIR OWN FANS, THEIR OWN FANS, ARE THE ENEMY.

We protest because we are throwing a hissy fit tantrum because we can't get our own way!!!

Feck the feck off you motherfecking feckers.

You can make it worse, well so can we.

If I could vote I would say Sparrows Lane during the week ought to be next.

Seth it's perfectly acceptable to change your e's to u's when talking about Katrien, Duchatelet and Fraeye.

AFKA has given a dispensation.

• I'm feeling emotional right now. I'm 300 miles away in my flood damaged house and virtually unable to move because I've got a back injury....but half of me still thinks that I should have tried to be there today :(

A huge thank you to all you heroes standing out there in the rain and fighting for our club (and also a thank you to those helping in so many other ways). I am so proud of you all and OUR club.

I hope you're OK. Whereabouts are you? I'm 250 miles away in West Yorkshire and am gutted I couldn't be there today.
    Where are you @The Red Robin ? I'm in Denby Dale. Will be good to get to a few games up here this month, though not holding out for quality football - still good to support the team though.
  • Dansk_Red said:

rananegra said:

Just got in. Great protest. Me and another bloke got interviewed by someone from BBC Radio London - any idea if anything's been featured? He asked us some questions about why we were protesting and then took some sound samples from the protest chants.

Hopefully it'll be broadcast and help spread the message.

I heard you on the car radio at about 5.45, the chanting was still going on if it was live, I think you got the message across load and clear well done.
    Cheers, just listened on iplayer. Unfortunately the bit at the end where I said the owners should just go was cut.

(If anyone is interested it's about 52m in on http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03cg3s0#play )
  • From an outsider it would look like insulting the 'customers' seems to contagious. I would say it is cuntacious. How do you get the fans back on your side after this?
  • rananegra said:

Dansk_Red said:

rananegra said:

Just got in. Great protest. Me and another bloke got interviewed by someone from BBC Radio London - any idea if anything's been featured? He asked us some questions about why we were protesting and then took some sound samples from the protest chants.

Hopefully it'll be broadcast and help spread the message.

I heard you on the car radio at about 5.45, the chanting was still going on if it was live, I think you got the message across load and clear well done.
    Cheers, just listened on iplayer. Unfortunately the bit at the end where I said the owners should just go was cut.

(If anyone is interested it's about 52m in on http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03cg3s0#play )
    And good report from the guy from BBC - talked about us getting behind the team throughout, alongside chants of "we want our Charlton back".
  • The post match protest was superb and was not confined to the walkway but the actual car park too.

Two percent you're having a laugh!

I was too far away to identify individuals as other than male or female in the Board Room. Somebody decided to draw the blinds eventually but the chanting continued undaunted. I

I hope that the media pick up on it all and continue the momentum.
  • Sponsored links:

• Someone get on talksport collymore is begging
  • Superb effort from all those present.
  • Thank you to each and every one of you there. I live 300 miles away and couldn't be there.
    But from all the pics and videos it feels like a momentous night.
    It feels like we just might be getting our Charlton back.
    But tonight must be the start, not the climax.
    Come on you Addicks....and come on Peter Varney....
  • I'm feeling emotional right now. I'm 300 miles away in my flood damaged house and virtually unable to move because I've got a back injury....but half of me still thinks that I should have tried to be there today :(

A huge thank you to all you heroes standing out there in the rain and fighting for our club (and also a thank you to those helping in so many other ways). I am so proud of you all and OUR club.

I hope you're OK. Whereabouts are you? I'm 250 miles away in West Yorkshire and am gutted I couldn't be there today.
    Where are you @The Red Robin ? I'm in Denby Dale. Will be good to get to a few games up here this month, though not holding out for quality football - still good to support the team though.
    I'm in Ilkley. I've got to a few home games this year as well as Boro and Burnley away. Planning on at least Hull away this month.
  • West2003 said:

Can someone put themselves through the torture of listening to 606 and seeing if we get mentioned please?

One Charlton fan called in. He made his points quite well but focussed to much on the football side of things in my opinion. The hosts were quite sympathetic but I still don't think they really know that much of what has really been going on.
  • I'd ring in to Stan but I'm watching the darts and my family would take the piss out of me
  • I hope the police are not going to get stupid and take the side of KM & Co too much

Police were very good natured, much more so than stewards. I tried to enter the lounge and had some banter with one. Just want a quick word with Katrien. No? What law would I be breaking. Ok match is over but when am obliged to leave premises? 5' after whistle 15'? You lot have kept me coralled for 30' before now. He was smiling as he denied my every request.
    Good to hear. Most of the guys who work there are Charlton fans and feel our pain.

I'm in Ilkley. I've got to a few home games this year as well as Boro and Burnley away. Planning on at least Hull away this month.
    I get to Ilkley a lot as I'm a teacher and take residentials up to Middleton. I'm looking forward to Huddersfield and Rotherham games. Not sure about Hull
  • Sponsored links:

• Can anybody that saw RM usher the witch down the stairs not see there is something going on there?
  • They called me back and gave me ten seconds. Better than nothing I suppose!
  • I hope the police are not going to get stupid and take the side of KM & Co too much

Police were very good natured, much more so than stewards. I tried to enter the lounge and had some banter with one. Just want a quick word with Katrien. No? What law would I be breaking. Ok match is over but when am obliged to leave premises? 5' after whistle 15'? You lot have kept me coralled for 30' before now. He was smiling as he denied my every request.
    Good to hear. Most of the guys who work there are Charlton fans and feel our pain.
    Police were fine, and I had a laugh with the external stewards, but the club-employed ones were humourless, bossy and at one point shoved some of the protesters for no apparent reason other than making a point
  • Superb work everyone. What happened when some of the players cars were blocked?
  • Superb work everyone. What happened when some of the players cars were blocked?

The players cars were blocked because the chumps stewarding barred any exit from behind the West Stand while the Forest coach reversed out. Nothing to do with the protesters.