Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Forest match thread 2/1/16 (including as much as I can the off-pitch goings-on)

Comments

• Hardly the main event today but highlights and the goals are available here:

http://www.skysports.com/football/charlton-vs-n-forest/339824
  • Good riddance Pinocchio you arrogant chav.
  • Any sign of Fraeye attempting to leave the ground yet?
  • Jim Davidson at the front. 'Not sure this will do much good but I think they (Belgians) should go'

Okay, my middle name is gullible;
    If he is, remind him Bournemouth are in the Premier League.
  • This needs to be all over Twitter tonight. Great stuff! COYR
  • Can someone put themselves through the torture of listening to 606 and seeing if we get mentioned please?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2016
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

This needs to be all over Twitter tonight. Great stuff! COYR

Twitter is on fire with protest stuff! Surprised it isn't trending yet! Even Blackpool fans have started supporting the effort!
    Not surprised at that to be honest. They're all too aware what it's like having the piss taken out of you by crappy owners
  • bobmunro said:

SF-02 said:

It needs to maintain and in terms of visibility around Charlton step up those Nug posters needs to be all along the lower Road bill boards, and I think a night time poster campaign needs to be done, I am up for a bit of late night vandalism of that kind especially around the ground

Some banners and posters on main roads nearby and the train station isn't a bad shout
    I will get a cost for printing a hundred or so, we should pick the best 5 images and get twenty of each, easy put 100 posters up in no time if 4 others are up for it

Good man NLA - I'll cover the costs up to £500
    Send me a pm and we can split it I will match the 500 and if anyone knows a cafc friendly print company we might get more for our money
    Olli, is in the print game...... Mcs
  • So so impressive ...Well done Charlton ...Once again, when needed, the fans come out.
  • Jim Davidson makes a brief appearance at the #cafc protest before slipping away.

Like the snake he is.
    The blokes a tosser and his comments pre game shows that , he can bugger of to Belgium with our owners
  • Sponsored links:

• bobmunro said:

SF-02 said:

It needs to maintain and in terms of visibility around Charlton step up those Nug posters needs to be all along the lower Road bill boards, and I think a night time poster campaign needs to be done, I am up for a bit of late night vandalism of that kind especially around the ground

Some banners and posters on main roads nearby and the train station isn't a bad shout
    I will get a cost for printing a hundred or so, we should pick the best 5 images and get twenty of each, easy put 100 posters up in no time if 4 others are up for it

Send me a pm and we can split it I will match the 500 and if anyone knows a cafc friendly print company we might get more for our money
    I think we can get a fair amount of posters for a grand - big fuck-off ones!!

(pm on its way)
  • bobmunro said:

SF-02 said:

Happy to match this, let me know.
  • Don't anyone go home - I'm coming to join in
  • Going strong.