Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Trust

13»

Comments

• Options
    I have supported the Trust on Twitter since their creation and applaud their efforts to open a meaningful dialogue with the Belgian oiks, however that achieved very little (or apparently very little). Any organisation that has paid up membership has to follow the wishes of its rank and file members, most of which would probably say the time for talking has gone.

I wish the trust had been standing alongside Rick, Ben and Joe when the last demonstration was called.
  • Options
    I fully support protests v RD. I also strongly support the trust trying to get dialogue. They are not just seeking a cosy chat. I see nothing wrong with both approaches. They can be 100% behind protests while they (we) are not getting answers.
  • Options
    Well said AFKA.
  • Options
    redman said:

I fully support protests v RD. I also strongly support the trust trying to get dialogue. They are not just seeking a cosy chat. I see nothing wrong with both approaches. They can be 100% behind protests while they (we) are not getting answers.

Usually a good approach but how many more answers do they want? I would say the majority just want the owners and deadman walking out. I still think some on the Trust board want dialogue because they think they can change Duchatakets targets and sit with him to guide the future?
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    agree Bart altho I think some of it may be 'humour'

we have a serious challenge on our hands if this goes the way it looks like

People need to think before they bitch about fellow fans on and off the forums, because we need everyone, we don't have the luxury of a huge committed hardcore, and this will need numbers - not factions, fractions or frictions.

• Options
    I agree @Miserableoldgit, I think a lot of folks are wound up at the moment - I know I am :)
  • Options

You know what would be really helpful?

If everyone could just put on hold all the fucking digs, snipes, bite backs, cynicism, egos, personal dislikes etc for a few weeks. Just a few weeks, that's all.

Otherwise there is a risk that absolutely nothing is going to be progressed or coordinated. Or at least nowhere near as effective as it could be, which will be more than a shame.

Please give it some thought

Splitter...
  • Options
    edited January 2016

If everyone could just put on hold all the fucking digs, snipes, bite backs, cynicism, egos, personal dislikes etc for a few weeks. Just a few weeks, that's all.

Otherwise there is a risk that absolutely nothing is going to be progressed or coordinated. Or at least nowhere near as effective as it could be, which will be more than a shame.

Here here the biggest enemy to cafc is not Rd and Km, they are the biggest threat the biggest issue, but the enemy is the one within as some people just can not refrain from trying to be little or big themselves up as the truth and only solution,

Cohesive, organised, professional, resilient, aggressive, relentless, United together, all things cafc mgmt are not

Then once the threat has gone, the issue has passed go back to trying to act like the biggest cockeral in the hen house

You dobt have to get on, you dont have to like eachother, you just have to get along and refrain from being the one who says the most
  • Options
    AFKA, I totally agree that we should stick together and would urge the trust to rally the troops.

However, I have not seen the trust stall recently, is it still about?

If it is and you need a hand giving flyers out let me know.

A strong visible presence now could be a good way to get some serious numbers added to the trust
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    razil said:

I agree @Miserableoldgit, I think a lot of folks are wound up at the moment - I know I am :)

I'm like a coiled spring, Raz .

• Options
    edited January 2016
    rikofold said:

Splitter...
    And the language/swearing. ....disgusting.
    I'd ban him for 5 days. ......
  • Options
    Just realised that the title of this thread and indeed the moniker of our CAS "Trust " could NOT be more inappropriate in these worrying times for our Club.

"Trust" is something I shall never have in the current regime and the individuals who sail in her....
  • Options

Just realised that the title of this thread and indeed the moniker of our CAS "Trust " could NOT be more inappropriate in these worrying times for our Club.

"Trust" is something I shall never have in the current regime and the individuals who sail in her....

100%.
  • Options
    Demand the fans ticket money and travelling expenses back after todays debacle at Colchester and your membership will double overnight.