Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

so vetokele, watt,gudmundsson all free to leave

According to today's paper all 3 are free to leave
Great so we assumed watt was going to be signed by Cardiff permanently
But the other 2?

Comments

• Options
    KF has said in his interview that all the good quality players will be kept. Remains to be seen.
  • Options
    Its paper talk hopefully and not a lot behind it.

Having said that its Charlton so it could be true and they will all go LOL
  • Options
    If JBG is with us after the Euros I'll be surprised.
  • Options

Chunes said:

KF has said in his interview that all the good quality players will be kept. Remains to be seen.

the man who said our squad is good enough. yeah great judge to know who our best players are. the bloke is a complete moron.
    Yeh the man who said he was delighted to have poyet back
    Guarantee the clown had never heard of him before he came back
  • Options
    Chunes said:

So we'll end the window with about 5 players then?
  • Options
    Chunes said:

There's literally no reason whatsoever to listen to him, let alone quote him. None. We know he knows nothing, we know he's full of shit in an effort to cover up that he knows nothing. There's nothing left to prove.
  • Options

Its paper talk hopefully and not a lot behind it.

Having said that its Charlton so it could be true and they will all go LOL

It's the transfer window.

If I had to put money on it only Watt will go (already gone) and some fringe players such as Moussa or kids like Muldoon will leave this January.

No inside info just my guess.

They know they are in a mess, they don't want to go down as it is too costly and too embarrassing "Roland doesn't do failure" KM 2014.

So they will try and keep the better players for now and add a few more with the money they get for Watt and depending how much they can free up from fringe sales/loans
  • Options
    i think lookman will go but stay until the end of the season. as for JBG and Igor surely it's down to what offers they get.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Everyone under this owner is free to leave.

I think it's more the case that they're all free to leave for a price? The gameplan is to develop and sell players.
  • Options
    Igor's groin still swollen, poor man.
  • Options

But the other 2?

which paper ?
  • Options
    Saga Lout said:

Everyone under this owner is free to leave.

I think it's more the case that they're all free to leave for a price? The gameplan is to develop and sell players.
    Not unless you're Morrisson! Bonkers.

And then there's the long list of expensive imports we can't sell! Bonkers.
  • Options
    Who would want Igor at this stage anyway, when he hasn't been at his peak for a year?

And why would JBG move now, and create instability in his life when the Euros are coming up?
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Vetokele, other than the Christmas hospital visits (nice gesture young man) , hasn't featured for months .. as @killerandflash writes, who would want him right now .. Watt the T... has gone and JBG is saving his all for the Euros .. 2 down and 1 to go .. if Gudmundsson goes for a decent fee, that's Ok so far as I'm concerned, his heart this season just aint bin in it
  • Options
    PL54 said:

But the other 2?

which paper ?
    Beano
  • Options
    O sorry thats a comic , same as the sun i suppose
  • Options

Chunes said:

the man who said our squad is good enough. yeah great judge to know who our best players are. the bloke is a complete moron.
    Poyet played most of his first spell under Riga, and therefore Fraeye would have worked with him?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

If JBG is with us after the Euros I'll be surprised.

If JBG is here on 31 January I will be amazed.
  • Options
    I dont think these three will be sold come January... The owners don't have a clue what's going on but I think there will be riots if they get sold after what got said yesterday, especially as Murray has turned round saying that one of our issues was Vetokele being injured as that would instantly gives us the argument of: Well thats rubbish as you've sold him the moment he's got fit
  • Options
    I don't think JBG or Igor will be sold this window, but if either are it will be for an undisclosed fee and loads of rumours will be put out that they were a bad egg or wanted lots of money.
  • Options
    Don't think JBG will be sold before Euro 2016 as I think if he has a good tournament then Roland will see £££££
  • Options
    Ben18 said:

Chunes said:

Poyet played most of his first spell under Riga, and therefore Fraeye would have worked with him?
    It's better than that, Fraeye masterminded Charlton’s upturn in fortunes whilst Poyet was in the first team. Apparently.
  • Options

Vetokele, other than the Christmas hospital visits (nice gesture young man) , hasn't featured for months .. as @killerandflash writes, who would want him right now .. Watt the T... has gone and JBG is saving his all for the Euros .. 2 down and 1 to go .. if Gudmundsson goes for a decent fee, that's Ok so far as I'm concerned, his heart this season just aint bin in it

Maybe I was at a different game on Saturday. JBG coming on at half-time changed the whole dynamic of the game and certainly showed where his heart lies at the moment. That may be because he wants to impress to ensure he gets a place at the Euros, but I'll settle for that if he keeps up Saturday's form until the end of the season.
    I agree. Easily one of our best players since 2009.
  • Options
    Would be very very short-sighted to sell JBG before a tournament. If he shows a few glimmers of what he is capable of then we should be able to command a very decent fee for him. In RD speak that's a few back editions of TinTin, but still
  • Options
    Say all your best players are leaving and everyone up in arms. Then keep all the players and then everyone happy and thinking you have done fine job. Simples.