Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

so vetokele, watt,gudmundsson all free to leave

13»

Comments

• Options
    dickplumb said:

But Murray said they are bringing in five British players, he would'nt tell porkies woukd he?

When did Murray say this ?
  • Options
    TBF all managers gives less than a full pictures about transfers and sometimes for good reason.

He's not going to say Watt is a violent drunk we need to get out of the club.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Say all your best players are leaving and everyone up in arms. Then keep all the players and then everyone happy and thinking you have done fine job. Simples.

Congratulations and good luck with your new job at the Valley Red Robo.
  • Options
    Evolution of this rumour....

Starts as Charlton Life rumour
    as is prone to happen, becomes Charlton Life fact
    picked up by local papers and lazy journalists
    continues as Charlton Life fact
    picked up by National papers
    Actually happens...

I eat humble pie.

• Options
    JBG might be thinking if he is in a relegation scrap he might be over looked for the Euro's so might wanna move to protect his place in the national team
  • Options
    magic1999 said:

JBG might be thinking if he is in a relegation scrap he might be over looked for the Euro's so might wanna move to protect his place in the national team

And be replaced by who... They're a nation of just 300,000 people... They'll be asking if workers from Iceland Supermarket can play for them soon
  • Options

magic1999 said:

And be replaced by who... They're a nation of just 300,000 people... They'll be asking if workers from Iceland Supermarket can play for them soon
    That guy from Bradford should have applied there! fuck the co-op
  • Options
    magic1999 said:

Eh? No m8
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited January 2016
    Watt, I can see going to Cardiff. Vetekele, I can see being loaned out (hopefully to a club where there's some decent coaching, so that he can rebuild his fitness). I am guessing that JBG is more likely to go after the European Championships, so that Duchatelet can maximise his sale value. The only way that JBG goes this transfer window if Duchatelet is not overly bothered about Charlton getting relegated and wants to cash in before the end of the season.
  • Options
    Watt not in Cardiff's squad for tonight's cup game
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    'Up front is of course the region which every club wants more bodies in. You never have enough strikers or wingers, so if something does happen, that’s perhaps the region which we would strengthen.'

For God's sake don't give him any more strikers, he'll only try and play them all at once.
  • Options
    Chunes said:

KF has said in his interview that all the good quality players will be kept. Remains to be seen.

I wouldn't believe that idiot if he told me day follows night... oh look, and there are fairies at the bottom of my garden!

• Options

Right Im getting a Charlton shirt with Watt on the back at 9am tomorrow!
  • Options

No idea whether we stopped him playing, or he was rested as Cardiff made lots of changes.

Either way, they crashed out at home to Shrewsbury in front of a crowd of 4,782, so he was probably glad not to play!