Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Colchester FAC 3rd round - Match thread

Comments

• gk taken....goes long.....we win it and fox concedes a throw....taken...they go into the box..pope takes it
  • "She's Leaving Home" maybe?
  • I'm worried the battery is going to run out on my phone and I am going to miss our glorious comeback
  • Charles Cook our stand out player according to Radio Essex.
  • pope to sarr...now fox....mac....to cook....tackled.....we win a throw.....taken..and cook is fouled...our fk
  • Bring back Powelly.

Ok, will admit to being on the red wine.
  • News Shopper Sport ‏@NewsShopperSprt 15s15 seconds ago
    There have been chants calling for Fraeye's resignation in the second-half from the away supporters. #cafc
  • Above all else the main focus has to be Fraeye out everything else can wait , we just need to foucs on getting this tin pot clueless non league manager out
  • Was Elfsborg singing "Hello Goodbye" to KF?
  • Sponsored links:

• I know it's raining our support, but inside their boardroom, and our changing room will be dry after the game.
    Might be possible to get in their in the dry folks.
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 19s19 seconds ago
    77' Gilbey booked for kicking the ball aw#cafc #CAFCLiveay after fouling Charles Cook
  • fk taken.....in it comes....too long...gk
  • Useless free kick
  • I reckon this is a player revolt against Frayae!!!
  • FK to us.....over hit, goal kick.
  • At least we used to be able to know that within the last few minutes Charlton would try hard to score and we would all say "if only we did that for the previous xx minutes" but that doesn't even happen now!
  • Have we a sub left to run on with the piece of paper?

Meire will run out with it herself if needs be

Probably because he has a double barrelled name and it stands out on the team sheet
  • gk taken....long....13 mins left......williams....moussa...mac attacks.....we win a throw
  • Sponsored links:

• uie2 said:

I reckon this is a player revolt against Frayae!!!

It really is beginning to sound like that.
  • uie2 said:

Sounds as bad as MK Dons away. Stand up if you want them out rings out.
  • Would Curbishley get us all back onside with Roly? Providing he had assurances that he would run team affairs and signings? Just asking
  • stand up if you want them out loud and clear now....ringing around the ground
  • At least we can play better than this on Tuesday:-)

Probably because he has a double barrelled name and it stands out on the team sheet
    I thought they said he "was all over the place!"
  • throw taken.....they win it back....and come forward...a shot comes in..pope takes it.....he sends it out....too long...and their keeper takes it
  • uie2 said:

If they are standing up during the "stand up if you want them out" chants, then perhaps it is
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!