Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Colchester FAC 3rd round - Match thread

1232425262729»

Comments

• Options
    J BLOCK said:

Only bonus is this bunch of leeches get no money from a potbetial glamour fixture against one of the big teams

If this carries on, away at Colchester will be a glamour fixture for us by 2018
  • Options
    I'm glad the players got pelters at the end. Shit manager in charge or not, that lack of effort was fucking unacceptable.
  • Options
    Croydon said:

I'm glad the players got pelters at the end. Shit manager in charge or not, that lack of effort was fucking unacceptable.

The only thing you can say about this is that the players themselves are probably as pissed off with Carol as we are. And the easiest way they can get rid of him is to simply stop trying.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Croydon said:

The lack of effort to me and the arguing, whilst Cuz was being treated on the pitch, between themselves shows to me that KF has lost the dressing room. Players not knowing what they were doing and showing little effort, in the main, speaks volumes. If KF remains in charge we are going down without even trying. #sosad
  • Options
    I literally feel like crying how 2/3 people are ruining my club I've had a season ticket for 16 years for.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Their commentators could barely contain their delight at how bad Jonson was.
  • Options

Croydon said:

The lack of effort to me and the arguing, whilst Cuz was being treated on the pitch, between themselves shows to me that KF has lost the dressing room. Players not knowing what they were doing and showing little effort, in the main, speaks volumes. If KF remains in charge we are going down without even trying. #sosad
    As I flagged earlier, you have to have had the dressing room in the first place before you can lose it
  • Options

Croydon said:

The only thing you can say about this is that the players themselves are probably as pissed off with Carol as we are. And the easiest way they can get rid of him is to simply stop trying.
    Doesn't excuse the fact that other than Charles-Cook, Pope and possibly Reza the rest just didn't want to know. Insult to the 1800 or so who travelled. Some (me) sat in the pissing rain freezing to death watching in disbelief.

I can accept them having no idea what they are supposed to be doing as Fraeye doesn't but not the zero effort from the majority.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    mogodon said:

Croydon said:

As I flagged earlier, you have to have had the dressing room in the first place before you can lose it
    Fair pont @mogodon, lets hope he just goes and goes now!
  • Options
    Who was captain after Cousins went off?
  • Options

seth plum said:

Their commentators could barely contain their delight at how bad Jonson was.

I bet Johnson can barely contain his delight at getting another contract after we'd jogged him on

Why is anyone surprised that someone deemed not good enough and who had been languishing in India is re-signed only to show, once again, he is not good enough. Still, he might find his level when we are fighting to stay in League 1 next year
  • Options

Croydon said:

Doesn't excuse the fact that other than Charles-Cook, Pope and possibly Reza the rest just didn't want to know. Insult to the 1800 or so who travelled. Some (me) sat in the pissing rain freezing to death watching in disbelief.

I can accept them having no idea what they are supposed to be doing as Fraeye doesn't but not the zero effort from the majority.
    Fair point. And respect to you for travelling to watch this band of misfits.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Fox
  • Options

seth plum said:

Fox
    But of course...
  • Options
    Where's Colin?
  • Options
    Look at the positives - at least we didnt let 3 goals in !
  • Options

seth plum said:

Fox
    We've just hit rock bottom
  • Options
    Post match thread now open
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!